kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
That fucking meme dude the YES MY KING shit iykyk. It ruined my immersion with nana when she said yes my king....fuck my life. The meme shot right to my head after I read that line, and I was feeling mad af at even seeing that dumb ass meme/audio back then.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I think someone mentioned that it's still there for spoiler reasons
Getting rid of it might actually encourage more people to download and play again. There were always (with every update) people complaining about her playing hard to get for so long...

Reactions: JJDrakken

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Getting rid of it might actually encourage more people to download and play again. There were always (with every update) people complaining about her playing hard to get for so long...
And now they complain about the complaining... it just never ends...

What... I'm doing the same?... Fuck... I am... Getting old is a PITA... Ah... fuck it...

oh-fuck-off-go-away.gif

Peace :(

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
A lot of ppl was complaining when it was no sex with nana and now the complaining about the sign and wanna have it removed , well my 2 cents is , mods and dev should devide that and not us members

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A lot of ppl was complaining when it was no sex with nana and now the complaining about the sign and wanna have it removed , well my 2 cents is , mods and dev should devide that and not us members
Sadly Higher ups over ruled me :(:(:(

I wanted to keep it forever but was told need to remove it eventually. So I told ma boss I'll remove it with the start of Part 5. :HideThePain:

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
And now they complain about the complaining... it just never ends...

What... I'm doing the same?... Fuck... I am... Getting old is a PITA... Ah... fuck it...

View attachment 4141463

Peace :(
It's ok until you start pushing 40 you can be whatever you wanna be.....eh who tf am I kidding, at lest make sure you don't ending up looking/sounding like this in the warzone of posts/comments.

Why Was Frank Gore So Ineffective Down The Stretch? - The Stadium Wall  Archives - Two Bills Drive
THANKS KUATHLETICS!!! FOR RUINING MY FUCKING IMAGE!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 307 Votes