txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Oh do you mean this isn't a 1:1 slice of live AVN with deeply philosophical and religious reflections in it ?
like "Pene del Diablo" sisterhood ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know right?!?!

At first, I was like; Damn! That game is really like my life because of MC's dick, and Amy being way too lookalike someone I knew. Then, with Moon being from Montreal like myself, I thought it was sus, he probably spying on me for his AVN.

Then it all make sense for me; IT'S A FUCKING FICTIONAL GAME BEING CREATED FOR US TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!

My life was never the same since then....

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
And MC is always cumming more too (just saying).

Super sperm is effective!
There will be more of them! many devilish cummings 1000222519.gif
Hey Mago was starting to miss you !
Hey my amigo! I am also glad to see you, I sometimes look into some threads here.

you yourself understand when two mini-mago soon appears I sometimes get tired because of the experience 1000113997.gif

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Hell yeah don't miss a single minute of this gift, how are mother and mini yous doing by the way ?
hope that it isn't a complicated pregnacy
abrazo
They are all fine! Not to mention that mommy wants to eat a lot.:Kappa:
I have to distribute the order so that she does not overdo it, the mini babies also feel healthy and as if they were already born, they are already trying to open her stomachs :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: Ok guy's now that I think about which one of the girls in this VN is prone to have twins, what is your guess ?
I'd like to say Ellie and Ella might be good candidates. Perhaps Fiona as well. Maybe Moon will prefer to surprise the players about that. Just like if one of the ladies might end up giving birth to triplets eventually. :unsure::unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 307 Votes