HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hearing that .20 will be a Christmas update, did make me start imagining naked Christmas at Nana's house, and all the chaos and sex that would cause but that made me realize something;

We still haven't introduced Shizuka to Cat!!! I really hope they don't meet while we're away visiting Aunt Amy. It could go either horribly or amazingly
0.20 is already out, 0.21 will be the christmas episode ;)

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Somebody get the dude off the computer! Take him outside, but only at night - I'm afraid dude has been sitting at the computer for so long that he will burn out from direct sunlight.. And do not forget to go to the police - so that they close the case of the missing person - dude's relatives left a statement a year ago.. :coffee::ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
am i a crazy i just see .18
As Bob said, the 0.19 public is released today and the reason 0.20 is already out is because MB wanted 0.21 out before christmas (for reasons yet to be seen :) ) so he sped up these latest releases.

You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You know, I have to say, I really like how this thread, and most threads to be fair, only discuss the public releases. People are playing .19 and .20, but there's not a whisper of what happens in them on here. It's nice.
Oh the things I could tell you.........
Yeah left quite a few threads because they became unbearable o_O

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Do we need to re-download the incest patch if we already installed it in .18 and are only updating to .19?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i still need to download and see this novel for the first time, but, one thing i can say/respect, holly damn, fastest chapter att income i saw so far, like 1 per month? 15 day? daaamn, nice one dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 306 Votes