Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations, you are this weeks winner of the "dumbfuck comment of the week" award.

It's only Tuesday but I can't see anyone topping complaining about sex with mature women in a thread titled "Grandma's House".

Doesn't get much dumber than that.
So because I am not interested in what you are interested in I'm a dumbfuck, I really do hope you realize the pure stupidity of your comment. Next time think about the garbage you type out. "Grandmas house" has nothing to do with fucking old people.
No one is forcing you do agree with me, but you are just comming off as an asshole calling me names.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So because I am not interested in what you are interested in I'm a dumbfuck, I really do hope you realize the pure stupidity of your comment. Next time think about the garbage you type out. "Grandmas house" has nothing to do with fucking old people.
No one is forcing you do agree with me, but you are just comming off as an asshole calling me names.
Nah you're a dumbfuck cause you say dumbfuck things.

that's endgame stuff... Nana and Amy playing rock paper scissors to decide who gets first round
And you need to fucking sleep it off :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Installed a bare part 2,still will not allow my load.
Where exactly did you save in .16? You need to save AT the Save Here slide, not before. Also, there are 2 Save Here slides, it MUST be on the second one. The one where MB explains that he made a mistake on the previous one.

Then on the Part 2, you don't hit Start (that's where you get the questions) you hit Load and choose the save from .16.

Also, if the save was made with the I_Patch, and / or KoGa3 mod, better install that on Part 2. In case you don't want to, it's better to go with the questions and rebuild your save.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
no one is calling you a dumbfuck
Uh, actually...:sneaky:
Nah you're a dumbfuck cause you say dumbfuck things.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Bare copy of full v19 still will not load my v16 save at the very last screen. Where moonbox says to roll back to and save. Version 19 shows save, get instant error possible incompatible...
You saved in the wrong place. The end of 16 doesn't say rollback and save.
You need to save when you see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
wrong the OP, the dev notes, summary, and genre tags. everything explains exactly what this is and yet you are still arguing and complaining. So maybe not dumb but definitely insane... doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.... ring any bells?

Reactions: sc0rps and MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Usually i couldn't care less about people giving me a facepalm but i gotta ask Black Mamba24 here, what exactly was worthy of a facepalm in that post?
Critical thinking killing "theories" that are pleasant and interesting???? Facepalm the bitch!! Make them afraid to ever even think again, you should go with the mob, how dare you to think and ::gasp:: read. /s

Or maybe you uttered the cursed words "Child's Body"? Or was it the kinky word "Between"?

It was "Between", wasn't it? Yeah, I think it was...

Let's try: "Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between"|"Between".

This should give me enough ::Facepalm:: to fuel my gif for a month.

facepalm.gif

Yay!!!!

Peace :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, it might not be the best writing, but it'd be better. And to be honest, Sophies father hasn't been relevant to anyone yet. No one other than MC has MCs fathers name. If I recall correctly. So it's not like Ophelia would have had reason to connect Sophie to our family.
Considering Ophelia is supposedly friends with the titled Grandma she would absolutely know her familes names, including MC's dad.

Nana loves her family so I can't see her not talking about her kids and grandkids.

Which would then mean Ophelia made the choice to keep Sophie's parentage secret from her "friend" and deny Nana more family.

Which would, in the eyes of dear sweet Nana, be a betrayal of incredible magnitude.

Which would also mean Ophelia kept Sophie in the dark about her extended family and denied her a proper familial relationship with her best friend who in turn is her cousin.

It would also mean that Ophelia would quickly go from being a potential fuck buddy to being most hated in the game by 2 of the sweetest characters.

Or it could be troped to hell and we gloss over the years of lies and deceit while pretending Ophelia isn't a complete bitch.

3.80 star(s) 306 Votes