jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
some theories out there that maybe we get sister or half sister at some point.
Man, I hope not, because this game already has so many LIs that the menagerie barely fits into the promo shot. I feel like it takes a good six months at this point to see meaningful progress in a given relationship, because of how many the MC is juggling at once.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Man, I hope not, because this game already has so many LIs that the menagerie barely fits into the promo shot. I feel like it takes a good six months at this point to see meaningful progress in a given relationship, because of how many the MC is juggling at once.
Are you taping out already? You should know that when it comes to Harems, you always answer:

kylo-ren-more.gif

Peace :D

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
The half-sister is already one of the LI's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NOT FUCKING COOL DUDE, mouth full of my cottage pie for dinner to read them eating snails, I almost puked.
Escargot isn't that bad, sure the texture is pretty unique, but tastewise they are pretty bland. It's mostly just cultural baggage to think edible things not part of your culture to be disgusting. It's a feature each and everyone of us has and that can be overcome in most cases.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Escargot isn't that bad, sure the texture is pretty unique, but tastewise they are pretty bland. It's mostly just cultural baggage to think edible things not part of your culture to be disgusting. It's a feature each and everyone of us has and that can be overcome in most cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I am an Aussie, the worst thing we have to eat that is a common national dish is the vomit-inducing vegemite, so no not every culture has things, certainly not eating bugs you find in your fucking garden.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, I am an Aussie, the worst thing we have to eat that is a common national dish is the vomit-inducing vegemite, so no not every culture has things, certainly not eating bugs you find in your fucking garden.
Australia's honestly kinda weird man, I'm convinced you guys export your "national dishes" because you can't fucking stand them and want others to suffer. Fosters and Vegemite (I've tried it, it's..."unique"...) are prime examples.

Nov 6, 2020
I've had escargot once, wasn't horrible but not something I'd specifically look for. Honestly, there's a lot of food that is enjoyable up until the moment you learn the actual ingredients.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Australia's honestly kinda weird man, I'm convinced you guys export your "national dishes" because you can't fucking stand them and want others to suffer. Fosters and Vegemite (I've tried it, it's..."unique"...) are prime examples.
Fixed it for you, Fosters is NOT Aussie, it is American, and vegemite is not a dish it's a dressing of sorts.

Aussie national dish is a pie crow peck, a meat pie with a squirt of tomato sauce, it's awesome.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Escargot is also consumed here in Portugal. They (the eaters of that vomit inducing delicacy) even have large festivals dedicated to it copiously drowsed in beer. The beer part I wholeheartedly support, the mucous ridden bugs, no not even under a gun threat (I think).

It must be cultural, I wasn't raised by people that liked to eat them, so, I never got the interest to even consider it food.

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 306 Votes