Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I mean, Nana is the final boss anyway. After she is defeated, the game will immediately end, obviously. Why hurry? :HideThePain:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Moon should really just post that there'll never ever be sex with Nana, just to drive away all the assholes who are obsessed with her.

Being obsessed with her in a fun and friendly way is fine, but too many people get rude and mean over it.

Better to lie to everyone saying we'll never fuck her. That way those who stay loyal to the game eventually get rewarded, and the bastards get warded off

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Moon should really just post that there'll never ever be sex with Nana, just to drive away all the assholes who are obsessed with her.

Being obsessed with her in a fun and friendly way is fine, but too many people get rude and mean over it.

Better to lie to everyone saying we'll never fuck her. That way those who stay loyal to the game eventually get rewarded, and the bastards get warded off
Oh, you should have seen the things I've told MB in private regarding the whole "no sex with Nana yet"!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey MoonBox , will we get to meet MC's other side of the family sometime too ?
The one his family was suppose to fly out to meet... (asking for a friend) :rolleyes::)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey MoonBox , will we get to meet MC's other side of the family sometime too ?
The one his family was suppose to fly out to meet... (asking for a friend) :rolleyes::)
Short Answer: NO! (HornyyPussy way)

Long Answer: Still NO, but, MoonBox explained that that side of the MC's family isn't part of the game, will NOT be part of the game, has nothing to do with this story.

Let's just imagine that MC's father wasn't exactly liked by the MC's mother side of the family, so, there's little interest in meeting or visiting them now that his father is dead. I'm sure that you all know families like that (or even worse).

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We haven't even gotten Sophia confirmed as our half sister yet and people want other family members introduced? Madness.

3.80 star(s) 305 Votes