Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey MoonBox (or any site mod), is there any way for you to tag the crazy people always complaining about not getting to impale Nana with some sort of tag identifying them ... maybe by having the name Nanite show up somewhere whenever they post in this thread?

Just curious ...
I thought this was the start, but if Horny was already flying the flag ...

EDIT: Ahh, now I see where my memory failed me. FatGiant did respond first, but to tell me not to get HornyyPussy upset, which lead to him adding the tag, which I now remember ^_^

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought this was the start, but if Horny was already flying the flag ...

EDIT: Ahh, now I see where my memory failed me. FatGiant did respond first, but to tell me not to get HornyyPussy upset, which lead to him adding the tag, which I now remember ^_^
That was actually the first mention of the word, you are correct! Then FG took it further of course :) I think I added it after FG response to your post

Fuck my memory sucks...........

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Everyone!!

If you are on board with making Nana the Queen of our Harem. If you want Nana to receive the HONOR she deserves.
Declare yourself a Nanite.

No link is needed, just add: "Official Nanite" on your signature. Join US. Payments are voluntary, OK? LOL

worship.gif

Peace :D

P.S.: This is a humorous post, not to be confused with anything serious.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Everyone!!

If you are on board with making Nana the Queen of our Harem. If you want Nana to receive the HONOR she deserves.
Declare yourself a Nanite.

No link is needed, just add: "Official Nanite" on your signature. Join US. Payments are voluntary, OK? LOL

View attachment 2434025

Peace :D

P.S.: This is a humorous post, not to be confused with anything serious.
Just ask and you shall receive.... ;):D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
love how mc cucks Jerome by fucking his wife while he sleeps next to her. need more of this in games imo. mc doing the cucking i mean. i hate games where the mc is a cuck is all i am saying here.
and holy fucking shit, Larry..sheep..lmfao:ROFLMAO:
You have some good times ahead of you............

Have you played the latest, 0.24?

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
love how mc cucks Jerome by fucking his wife while he sleeps next to her. need more of this in games imo. mc doing the cucking i mean. i hate games where the mc is a cuck is all i am saying here.
and holy fucking shit, Larry..sheep..lmfao:ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty ok with it when the person being cucked is an absolute abusive asshole, like with Jerome and Karen's husband, but I hate it when the other guy is shown or implied to be a loving normal guy.

3.80 star(s) 305 Votes