MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Is it only me or is there others that have this problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22439, in script
    dog "*WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF*"
Exception: Sayer 'dog' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22439, in script
    dog "*WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF*"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'dog' is not defined.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Grandma's House V0.06
Wed Mar 30 10:34:33 2022
Ran into some errors:
Looks like I forgot to declare a few variables in the official version (Why tf are you playing the official version?)
Here's a fix, put it in .../Grandma's House/game and overwrite

This is only for people playing the patreon version

Reactions: Bloom12345

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
If I had to make a guess Grandma will be the very last chick to ride the MC's Magic stick and get flooded with Jizz. And by then if I had to guess he will have at least 4 - 7 women knocked up with his kids. We are already up to the possibility of 2.
I would be surprised if it's only 7, that seems a little low right? There's like six that are not optional that could all be knocked up and that isn't either of the two we could already have put babies in. So that's 8 right there. I'd love this to be like Sisterly Lust where everyone can be pregnant at least by the epilogue.

I'm not one for specials, cross overs, or one-off stories usually, but a little what-if of the Sisterly Lust "soccer team" playing a Grandma's House "soccer team" would probably be one of the funniest things every. Both MC's coaching their kids and just giving each other the stink eye while their harems are in the stands behind them and their kids on the pitch playing footy. I would laugh my ass off.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Looks like I forgot to declare a few variables in the official version (Why tf are you playing the official version?)
Here's a fix, put it in .../Grandma's House/game and overwrite

This is only for people playing the patreon version
I am confused now......i downloaded from here, wich is the official version? But the fix is for patreon version?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Says the guy with a My New Family banner in his sig. -rolls eyes- There more ladies in that then in here so far. Troll elsewhere.
I don't want to sound mean to Killer7 since I'm a fan of MNF and MNM, but saying that GH is boring it's the trolling of the century.
I mean in there they look the MC in the eyes and got the hot for him come on.... And I love the game deeply, but this is... well Idon't want to be banned..... So I will not say anything more...:rolleyes:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't want to sound mean to Killer7 since I'm a fan of MNF and MNM, but saying that GH is boring it's the trolling of the century.
I mean in there they look the MC in the eyes and got the hot for him come on.... And I love the game deeply, but this is... well Idon't want to be banned..... So I will not say anything more...:rolleyes:
I love MNF, I've played it up to current update. But for someone to say GH has to many love interests, while having a MNF Pic in his Sig. -rolls eyes-

GH is now starting attract attention of fans of those games(Like WVM, MNF, DiK, etc..) Which awesome for MoonBox But at the same time, there is a lot of nasty toxic sludge folks there to, who seem to be seeping over here.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hey MoonBox I am curious about Elaine's visit.

If she is going to be there for a week, will the MC be visiting her on a nightly basis until she leaves? Assuming he is not entertaining another member of his harem that evening, that is.

I would welcome this of course, so many things (and positions) left to share with this lady.
You probably won't have a scene with her again on this visit. I can't give to much attention to a side girl so I have to spread out their scenes.

Might add a quick blowjob or something but you definitely won't get a full scene like the one in this update.

I just think the story is lost; too many women. A famous singer just like that? It is turning into a 'Meet 'n Fuck game.
Get back to the harem theme. It is approaching boring.
Side girl sex + time with the main girls. This update has been the same as the others.
Elaine has been best friends with Amy for 20+ years, what's so hard to believe about her visiting?

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone. added Turkish translate Update v0.09 version MoonBox
Updated: 18.05.2022
Game/Creator: MoonBox - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated , Compressed , Walktrough
Game Version: v0.09
Language: Turkish
Size :1GB
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux / Android Apk

f95 TOPIC TURKİSH TRANSLATE PC/APK SUBJECT

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hi everyone. added Turkish translate and full Mods.
Updated: 31.03.2022
Game/Creator: MoonBox - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Add Gallery , Translated , Walktrough , Compressed
Game Version: v0.06
Language: Turkish
Size : 680 MB
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux

f95 TOPIC TURKİSH TRANSLATE SUBJECT
Thanks, added to OP.

Reactions: AlxTR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems I am the blasphemer here then, I liked MNF for a while but damn did it get samey fast.

It suffers from the reason I find the vast majority of harem games incredibly boring and that conveyer belt syndrome. You fuck one girl, line moves on, fuck the next girl, line moves on ... problem is nothing else happens and they just sit around waiting their turn. WVM is another that suffers fromt that but has more interesting characters.

I think the biggest issue is the emphasis on the gingers. I know a lot of people have a thing for red heads but because I am one it doesn't do the same thing for me. If I had the hots for redheads i'd spend my days knuckle deep .... more than I already do.

I need more.

I usually go for harem games like Sisterly Lust, Unending Void, Parental Love etc... where the girls also get involved with each other. If the MC isn't fucking them, they are tongue deep in each other .... it's hot.

I wrote this off at first, same with Long Road Home. Figured another conveyer harem that will bore me to tears.

However I also have a soft spot for romance and happy feels. I love the character interactions here. They feel ... forced, dare I say, in MNF, they don't here. Plus ... hot Amazonian cop.

That and I like the bits of story. Priya and the wedding, Polly and her issues, shy dance girl, adorable stutter that for some reason gives the option to be mean to her and if anyone ever clicks that then fuck you to the moon you evil twats.

Same with LRH. The story hooks with the girls being the bonus.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It suffers from the reason I find the vast majority of harem games incredibly boring and that conveyer belt syndrome. You fuck one girl, line moves on, fuck the next girl, line moves on ... problem is nothing else happens and they just sit around waiting their turn. WVM is another that suffers fromt that but has more interesting characters.
I think Moonbox must be doing something right Ava. I usually don't like harems at all and I really like this game and everyone in it apart from the lolis and Sandra since their not my thing though I do love muscle girls.

I think it helps that his characters all look unique and stand out more. I don't know any games that have older ladies as romance options that actually look their age which I personally really love. I stopped playing WVM because I couldn't remember who any character was apart from Jamie and Shauna but I can remember all the characters in this game.

I do agree that the best part about the game is the interactions since it makes the game feel incredibly wholesome and it's happy since most of them are just the MC going around making characters feel better and helping them get over their issues by giving them mind blowing orgasms and fucking their brains out. Pretty simple concept for an adult V.N that somehow seems to be really rare to find now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know any games that have older ladies as romance options that actually look their age which I personally really love.
Same.

My 2 biggest turn ons are older women and women with muscle. I mean, there is a reason i'm engaged to a woman that's nearly 20 years older then me and heavily into fitness. That's her year of birth in my name, i'm only in my 20's.

Games that have mature or much older women are still quite rare. I can name about 4 games off the top of my head that has women looking their age. The 3 better ones for it, this, Long Road Home and The Sorcerer. All of them have older women on the line that look mature.

Another thing I like are different kinds of characters you meet. From the chubby to the muscular to the petite and everything in between.

I also like how it throws some of the harder kinks in and still makes them hot. Watersports for one. It's not something I usually enjoy but the scene with the hot blonde, especially the morning one, were well done.

The femdom scenes are on point and the big highlight of my fave part of being a sub ... the aftercare snuggles.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It seems I am the blasphemer here then, I liked MNF for a while but damn did it get samey fast.

I think the biggest issue is the emphasis on the gingers. I know a lot of people have a thing for red heads but because I am one it doesn't do the same thing for me. If I had the hots for redheads i'd spend my days knuckle deep .... more than I already do.

I need more.

I usually go for harem games like Sisterly Lust, Unending Void, Parental Love etc... where the girls also get involved with each other. If the MC isn't fucking them, they are tongue deep in each other .... it's hot.

I wrote this off at first, same with Long Road Home. Figured another conveyer harem that will bore me to tears.

However I also have a soft spot for romance and happy feels. I love the character interactions here. They feel ... forced, dare I say, in MNF, they don't here. Plus ... hot Amazonian cop.

That and I like the bits of story. Priya and the wedding, Polly and her issues, shy dance girl, adorable stutter that for some reason gives the option to be mean to her and if anyone ever clicks that then fuck you to the moon you evil twats.

Same with LRH. The story hooks with the girls being the bonus.
You never cease to amaze me. This is why I like you.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Same.

My 2 biggest turn ons are older women and women with muscle. I mean, there is a reason i'm engaged to a woman that's nearly 20 years older then me and heavily into fitness. That's her year of birth in my name, i'm only in my 20's.

Games that have mature or much older women are still quite rare. I can name about 4 games off the top of my head that has women looking their age. The 3 better ones for it, this, Long Road Home and The Sorcerer. All of them have older women on the line that look mature.

Another thing I like are different kinds of characters you meet. From the chubby to the muscular to the petite and everything in between.

I also like how it throws some of the harder kinks in and still makes them hot. Watersports for one. It's not something I usually enjoy but the scene with the hot blonde, especially the morning one, were well done.

The femdom scenes are on point and the big highlight of my fave part of being a sub ... the aftercare snuggles.
Yeah I played the sorcerer and loved the variety of characters in that game especially Dagna and the older ladies. I mean I even like Betty and she is definitely not the type of body I'm into but she is really likeable. The watersports stuff was well done I mean it's really not my thing but I suppose it means you don't need to get out of bed to piss.

I really like the way Sandra looks but Femdom really isn't my thing but I did try the sub route to see what it was like and I wish I knew a giant muscular lady that wanted to cuddle me since Sandra's cuddles look pretty nice.

3.90 star(s) 265 Votes