Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, that was a kick in the beanbag, i thought for sure she'd be in the harem......
Ya know I was staying out of this cause nobody likes a critic but if Paveena isn't in the harem then it makes the MC a supremely shitty person to have said this to her. Doubly so considering she's the mother of one of his future children and we know she's been following through on this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like even beyond that she seems to be an incredibly popular character and easily one of the most beautiful women on an already incredibly gorgeous cast. It'd be a complete waste to make her a one and done.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I love the fact that there we are - perverted wierdos who are fine with lot of fucked up things, but yet mocking Shizuka is of the fucking limits...
True. If someone wants to dress up as a gender neutral hamster with a lisp and get spoonfed by their stepmoms accountant, who am i to judge? But mocking Shizuka is like kicking an innocent puppy, cruel and unnecessary :oops:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ya know I was staying out of this cause nobody likes a critic but if Paveena isn't in the harem then it makes the MC a supremely shitty person to have said this to her. Doubly so considering she's the mother of one of his future children and we know she's been following through on this.
Like even beyond that she seems to be an incredibly popular character and easily one of the most beautiful women on an already incredibly gorgeous cast. It'd be a complete waste to make her a one and done.
Has MoonBox actually said she isn't someone that joins the harem? I think she is only one of those LIs that you can ignore but if you choose to pursue will join in the harem. Considering how the game has build up MC's character, he would not leave Paveena out of it once she definitely is pregnant and can "safely" leave his husband without causing too much of a cultural drama.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Has MoonBox actually said she isn't someone that joins the harem? I think she is only one of those LIs that you can ignore but if you choose to pursue will join in the harem. Considering how the game has build up MC's character, he would not leave Paveena out of it once she definitely is pregnant and can "safely" leave his husband without causing too much of a cultural drama.
Right here. Says she's a one timer, presumably for sex, but will probably appear again.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
Hey guys, I'm new to this whole forum but I've played the game up to V.10 ....is there an android link to V0.12 ? Thanks guys!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ending twist: MC wakes up in a hospital bed and realizes that it was all just a dream. His mother and sister are sleeping on the couch and his father is pissed that he's crashed the car.

And he has an average dick.

*fade to black*

*roll credits*
You blew it with the And he has an average dick.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys, I'm new to this whole forum but I've played the game up to V.10 ....is there an android link to V0.12 ? Thanks guys!
Since you're new to the forum don't listen that grumpy old Wolf. He is right about one thing though, always the check the opening post, there is a lot of info under the spoiler tags and all the available versions to download is there as well.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Since you're new to the forum don't listen that grumpy old Wolf. He is right about one thing though, always the check the opening post, there is a lot of info under the spoiler tags and all the available versions to download is there as well.
Not listening to me, is a good idea. However, listening to me when I make sense, is ALWAYS a good idea. :devilish:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ending twist: MC wakes up in a hospital bed and realizes that it was all just a dream. His mother and sister are sleeping on the couch and his father is pissed that he's crashed the car.

And he has an average dick.

*fade to black*

*roll credits*
yeah it would mostly likely i would wake and no females around , dad's dead ... and my dick turns out real 3 inch at best :ROFLMAO:
with the nurse's laughing at me , which is why i woke up to start with :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KnuckleDragger79
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes