deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
wiki update .19
Thanks for keeping this updated. I would suggest maybe adding an unknown sperm donor for Sophia's father. "Fathers and sons" is probably not the wording you want in the legend to describe that type of line since most of the ones shown are mother and daughter. Following the standard practice of lines above a picture indicate familial connection and lines below indicate romantic would eliminate this problem.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is it me or is Part 2 Chapters getting shorter and shorter?
The development cycle went from monthly to about every 2 weeks. Updates are shorter but we're getting more content overall. If you look at the changelogs it went from usually 2500 lines of code, sometimes up to 3000 but not usually to about 1600-1700 every 2 weeks.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, I suppose this might not be well received, but I think it needs to be said.
I have been playing this game for a while now, although I can't say from what update it was, but suffice to say, almost from the beginning. And back then, we used to get 3 in-game days with each update. Then later on, it was cut down to 2. And in this update, we only get one in-game day, and only one scene with a character (Minnie) we actually care about?

Because I couldn't care less about this Karen woman on the plane, and clicked through it as fast as it was technically possible, because it really felt just like filler content, and was expecting to play one more in-game day, after the stuff with Minnie was done, and you hit the hay together with your Auntie.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, otherwise I wouldn't still be playing it. And I had in fact read the changelog, and something seemed amiss, but I held on to my hope until the 'Save Now' screen appeared, confirming my initial concern. So I'm wondering, will it go back to 2 in-game days again in the next update, or maybe even 3, like it was in the beginning, or is this how it's gonna be from now on?

Because while I didn't pay for the game, I still feel a little bit like we're getting short-changed, and that's quite a feat by the dev, since most of us here (if not all of us) got the game for free? And also, in the beginning, most of the content was focused on the main characters, and (main) side characters, and never felt like filler, but actually helping in driving the story forward. But now, I can't help but feel like that has changed, not to mention the reduction in actual content.

I don't even know who this Karen character is, and I'm happy for the scene with Minnie, otherwise this update would feel very empty, and I have no problem with the content with the MC's aunt either, as it's part of the main story, albeit the content was mostly dialogue. And I still think it's quite a good game, but I hope Moonbox will get back on track, both in terms of the story, but also in regards to the amount of actual content in each update.

That's my two cents anyway, for what it's worth. Feel free to reply, but if you completely disagree, and reply in a rude way, I will not reply, and/or block you, if that's a feature on the site, but we'll see how it goes. It's just how I feel, and like I said, I felt like I needed to share this, because frankly, I was a bit disappointed with this particular update. That's all I had to say, and thanks for taking the time to read this.
I havent tried but I think that karen will appear only if you fucked her in the bathroom otherwise I dont see the point of her being in the plane. As for the game getting shorter updates I rather have quality over quantity and for the filler as you said at the begining the game was focused on the "main" characters but if you go full harem you need to give the other girls content too, if you dont want filler with other girls I think the best you could do is to avoid their routes so you only see the family content. But this is just me I dont have any complains of this game edit: I do have one complain and its the anal sex without giving me the choice I hate anal sex and I had to fuck karen in the ass against my will thats the only complain I have and about the 3 days updates most of those days where waiting around so Im glad moon cut that out

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I suppose this might not be well received, but I think it needs to be said.
I have been playing this game for a while now, although I can't say from what update it was, but suffice to say, almost from the beginning. And back then, we used to get 3 in-game days with each update. Then later on, it was cut down to 2. And in this update, we only get one in-game day, and only one scene with a character (Minnie) we actually care about?

Because I couldn't care less about this Karen woman on the plane, and clicked through it as fast as it was technically possible, because it really felt just like filler content, and was expecting to play one more in-game day, after the stuff with Minnie was done, and you hit the hay together with your Auntie.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, otherwise I wouldn't still be playing it. And I had in fact read the changelog, and something seemed amiss, but I held on to my hope until the 'Save Now' screen appeared, confirming my initial concern. So I'm wondering, will it go back to 2 in-game days again in the next update, or maybe even 3, like it was in the beginning, or is this how it's gonna be from now on?

Because while I didn't pay for the game, I still feel a little bit like we're getting short-changed, and that's quite a feat by the dev, since most of us here (if not all of us) got the game for free? And also, in the beginning, most of the content was focused on the main characters, and (main) side characters, and never felt like filler, but actually helping in driving the story forward. But now, I can't help but feel like that has changed, not to mention the reduction in actual content.

I don't even know who this Karen character is, and I'm happy for the scene with Minnie, otherwise this update would feel very empty, and I have no problem with the content with the MC's aunt either, as it's part of the main story, albeit the content was mostly dialogue. And I still think it's quite a good game, but I hope Moonbox will get back on track, both in terms of the story, but also in regards to the amount of actual content in each update.

That's my two cents anyway, for what it's worth. Feel free to reply, but if you completely disagree, and reply in a rude way, I will not reply, and/or block you, if that's a feature on the site, but we'll see how it goes. It's just how I feel, and like I said, I felt like I needed to share this, because frankly, I was a bit disappointed with this particular update. That's all I had to say, and thanks for taking the time to read this.
The in game time is completely irrelevant to how big an update is, how is that relevant in any way? Total lines and renders are as usual. It hardly matters if the update takes place over one or 3 days. As Mommy said, you speed click past a scene cause you don't care about the LI in it and then complains that there is to little sex? Did you think he would do an update with just LI's that YOU like? The fact that you don't know who Karen is irrelevant, hardly the dev s fault you don't remember the characters. MB has no reason to "get back on track" since he never left it.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes