jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i want animated text and pics!

but really it'd be jarring with animation started to happen this deep in the game/story/whatever

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The thing that really annoys me about when people keep asking "Is there sex with Nana yet?" is their implying that the game isn't worth playing without it, because otherwise they'd be up to date and know that there's no sex with her yet.

It's completely different from newcomers seeing the incest tag and then coming here and asking who in our family we can have sex with. That's fine, they haven't played yet. They're innocent. Same if people were ask after characters from the cover image by describing them.

Reactions: Annayara

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh great, if it's not one thing it's another, if it's not someone bringing up a lack of animations, then it's someone complaining about unavoidable LI's, and if it's not about either of those, then someone will be upset about no sex with Nana. Then there are the people who complain about Shizuka and/or Cat for being too clingy/"innocent"/etc... It's always fucking something, another day another person(s) finding something to bitch about. :rolleyes:

If you want to tell everyone what you think about the game, leave a review, we don't need f95 NPC #673 to tell us the same thing(s) we've heard a hundred times at this point or what they think they're entitled to on a website full of mostly free games. :whistle:
cheering crowd.gif

Reactions: Trojaner and SlapE

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Kind of a weird want, bro. Not gonna lie. :ROFLMAO:

I want my two favorite big booty girls, Betty and Mabel bent over in front of me, so I can play 'Big Bongo Love' on their booties.
well i am on this site

The more you ask for Nana sex the longer it will take to get it.
then the longer the game gets cause nana sex is the suppose half point, so say box of moon

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes