JOHN 1890

Jul 28, 2018
Hello,
Its been a while since I played this game "Has the MC finally fucked Allison/Grandma yet?"

Or is this another ' long-burn'

Thanks!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Is there a way to edit the relationship? Jamila is Omar's mom, feels kind of weird the ipatch makes it seem like she's MC's mom.
No. Also, she's more like is "mom" because when MC's mother died, she, with Nana, Aunt Amy and Aunt Liz raised him, so for him, she's his mom. The same has if she adopted him. So, I see nothing weird in it.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Why would you think it's for the whole game when you said the "Part 3" yourself just before?

Also, think about it, we know since Part I that sex with nana will be the half-game and it didn't happen yet.
why would you not?

and she should never have sex long as amy gets sex first which she will before nana. after which nana doesn't need sex ever long as the others get sex

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there a way to edit the relationship? Jamila is Omar's mom, feels kind of weird the ipatch makes it seem like she's MC's mom.
Pretty sure this one would be the same without the patch ... it's an emotional relationship, not a physical one.
You would think that
View attachment 3581090
would be enough of an answer for them!!

oh well...

View attachment 3581094
It hasn't been for over a year, don't know why any of us would think now would be when it finally kicks in ...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Take the contents of the update folder and paste it into the main game folder, replacing files when it asks you. Just make sure its the next version (don't skip any). If you're worried, make a copy of the game and paste the update there. Then test the game to see if you can continue. If you use any mods, get the updated versions and add them after you know the update worked.
Just remember that the rels.rpy script resets your relationships so you'll have to either modify it, remove it from the update (after checking that nothing's been added to it) or apply the patch again.

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes