S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know Liz is trying to avoid Priya finding out about the incest relationships before her mom does, but given how Priya is now going to be treating 3 women impregnated by MC, I think it'd be funny if she could somehow tell it was MC who got Cat and Liz pregnant.

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Take the contents of the update folder and paste it into the main game folder, replacing files when it asks you. Just make sure its the next version (don't skip any). If you're worried, make a copy of the game and paste the update there. Then test the game to see if you can continue. If you use any mods, get the updated versions and add them after you know the update worked.
thanks

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I am so glad he has started fucking the quintuplets but why change their look. took me a second to realize who they were visually. but hey quintuplets having quintuplets. shit 25 kids from 5 chicks first step to world domination

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I am so glad he has started fucking the quintuplets but why change their look. took me a second to realize who they were visually. but hey quintuplets having quintuplets. shit 25 kids from 5 chicks first step to world domination
Huh? Quintuplets? Do you mean the O'Reilly twins?

Reactions: Elhemeer

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

jjabrams123

Mar 4, 2018
idk how this person/dev does it evry month with an update with this much content, are they working alone or as part of a team?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Think he means the cabdriver and her sisters?
Totally forgot how many sisters she had yeah! Sorry, it's on me.:censored::LOL:

So, to answer his question then; he did change her look just like he changed Liz look when she's wearing makeup and being all dolled up. I see nothing wrong with that change, we already saw many characters being different with makeup.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Huh? Quintuplets? Do you mean the O'Reilly twins?
No quintuplets the current update he fucks a girl on top of the cab and when he takes the O'Reilly twins to the bar the second sister is there. So far I only have seen 4 in the series where is the 5th. Cab driver,bartender,flight attendant and receptionist. Anybody know where the 5 one is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: txe320 and Elhemeer

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
No quintuplets the current update he fucks a girl on top of the cab and when he takes the O'Reilly twins to the bar the second sister is there. So far I only have seen 4 in the series where is the 5th. Cab driver,bartender,flight attendant and receptionist. Anybody know where the 5 one is.
Yeah, I totally forgot they were 5, my bad.:LOL:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I've been keeping up with this on each update for quite a while, but I seem to be having trouble with the latest update patch. I've tried redownloading the update and updating the taboo patch, but I just don't seem to have ANY of the image files the game is looking for in the newest update. I don't see anyone else talking about any problems. Any idea what I did wrong here? Is it possible there is just a problem with the version on GoFile? Should I try a different one, like MEGA, or would that do anything? (In the meantime, I guess I'll try that but ... this seems weird.)

UPDATE: Okay, NO idea how I did this, but I apparently got the script for the 0.52 update installed but NOT the images, and then never played that update (probably because I started to, saw a black screen, and assumed I had finished it? IDK)
At any rate, I got it working.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I don't remember the receptionist, so I don't know where to look (I kept looking and think I found another one), but I found the potential Flight attendant, so that's definitely a third. There's also someone at the airport when we arrive the first time, but that could just be one of the other three/four.

EDIT: Okay, we have a confirmed four different (almost) exact clones, possibly five, but the "fifth" could also be one of the other four. There's also another girl that's clearly the same body model, but with different clothes and hair, and pretty sure SHE shows up twice, but the other time is completely in blurry background, so I'm not counting that.

SECOND EDIT: Well, I guess we have confirmation there is a Clone Army of some kind ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, only the Driver and the Bartender are "confirmed" to be related.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Okay, I don't remember the receptionist, so I don't know where to look (I kept looking and think I found another one), but I found the potential Flight attendant, so that's definitely a third. There's also someone at the airport when we arrive the first time, but that could just be one of the other three/four.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, only the Driver and the Bartender are "confirmed" to be related.
4th is possibly just cause they are quints doesn’t mean they’re are goin to look alike.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes