lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
next update will be for Prya and after Aunt Amy Part 4 i THINK
Part 5 I think will be for Nana and perhaps Thomas sister news.
Best luck for Nana

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I think you missed chapters 1-3 thats kind of a major plot line in the game
I only played for a bit then stopped like a year or so ago. I liked it and knowing it was coming to Steam (possibly/maybe... I don't remember) I figured I'd hold off and give it a proper playthrough once it got the Steam release. And since I see the "pregnancy" tag, this doesn't surprise me.

I hope it isn't a forced plot line and I can avoid getting anyone prego. I'll just cum in their ass and have asshole babies.

I think he skipped all the dialogue
Read my reply above.

But thank you for thinking about me.

It's about their avatar doing the breeding and the fact that it's their avatars baby.
That their avatar has laid claim to the territory, as it were, and the pregnancy is the proof for all to see.

It could ultimately be a number of different factors or various combinations thereof.
More like the Dev's Avatar doing the deed and planting the seed. Claim what territory? it's a game and there are barely any other guys trying to take your LI away (unless it's an NTR game or some shit) the avatar doesn't have to claim anything because they all already belong to it.

I will just never understand the prego lovers process. I'll stick to the believe that the world/game world doesn't need any babies/kids. The world is filled with too many... why you think everything is expensive? too many people = short supply. Eh, I gotta stop bringing the real world into the game world. Point is, the prego life is not for me.

For me it has nothing to do with appereance. It's moreso the idea of commitment and making the relationship deeper which is a natural progression for any serious relationship from my point of view.
I'll take "faithfulness and truthfulness" for better commitment and a deeper relationship.

Why is it natural progression? why should it be? there could be more different ways of doing things than forced to have a baby to get it. And having a baby, planting seed, doesn't mean shit.

Sure, it's probably "ohhh ahhhh, cute/beautiful baby" at first, then it's "I hate your guts, get cheated on or you do the cheating, Lie or get Lied to, kids end up being bad" etc, it's not all rainbows and sunshine. Having a kid doesn't = a happy/loving relationship/family for forever and always.

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I hope it isn't a forced plot line and I can avoid getting anyone prego. I'll just cum in their ass and have asshole babies.
I'm pretty Sure all 7 Main Girls, which you see in the Banner on top btw, are gonna be pregnant without a choice. Anybody else is your Choice but those 7 are gonna be pregnant for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong any of the Usual Users :unsure:

Reactions: CircaAD and txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm pretty Sure all 7 Main Girls, which you see in the Banner on top btw, are gonna be pregnant without a choice. Anybody else is your Choice but those 7 are gonna be pregnant for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong any of the Usual Users :unsure:
Exactly this! That's why we thought he skipped the story because it's clearly implied that he have "super sperm" and would make probably everyone he sleep with, pregnant.

Reactions: CircaAD

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Got this error after finishing the update (after all the "Save Here" thing)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can ignore and go to the Main Menu as nothing happened, but I think it was important to report

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes