Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
I don't know if moonbox has ever addressed this but is the 1st girl we ever had a scene with on the plane (Shawna was her name i believe) ever getting another scene? I think i remember dialogue with her hinted at it but so far nothing.

Reactions: Mr.JTA

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know if moonbox has ever addressed this but is the 1st girl we ever had a scene with on the plane (Shawna was her name i believe) ever getting another scene? I think i remember dialogue with her hinted at it but so far nothing.
Most likely she'll have one other scene on her own, and she'll probably be involved in the end-game romp (I'm guessing something that'll only happen if you say yes to everyone? But maybe there will be some people not involved, I have no idea, that's just a WAG)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
nah she died in a plane crash or show up one more time or not at all if you curved her like a boss.

• Sad
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Sigh. And another of my favorite chars going down the drain :cry:
Don‘t get me wrong, I love the game and most of the characters, I’m just not into the forced preggers stuff. Tanya was already more than enough for me and taking patreons current bans into account, it seems pretty risky to add more babies into the story imho.
but maybe that’s just me.
I‘m going to stick to GH no matter what.
but the most important question:
When are we finally going to see Kayla again? :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Sigh. And another of my favorite chars going down the drain :cry:
Don‘t get me wrong, I love the game and most of the characters, I’m just not into the forced preggers stuff. Tanya was already more than enough for me and taking patreons current bans into account, it seems pretty risky to add more babies into the story imho.
but maybe that’s just me.
I‘m going to stick to GH no matter what.
but the most important question:
When are we finally going to see Kayla again? :p
What do you mean?
Just IMPREGNATE THE WORLD :4Head:

Jokes aside, looks like there will be a big reveal that MC's super-semen has a 100% risk to get women pregnant so... yup. Looks like most women are already pregnant (except for those he didn't creampie yet of course)

S0ME_1Di0T

Dec 1, 2021
Since the latest update hit 5gb mark does that means part 3 already concluded? I've always waited for the whole season to finish then i would do a playthrough

Reactions: SpatulaPie

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Guys, how do I play update patches? should i play them in a different folder or i should install them into my part 3 folder?

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
Guys, how do I play update patches? should i play them in a different folder or i should install them into my part 3 folder?
Take the contents of the update folder and paste it into the main game folder, replacing files when it asks you. Just make sure its the next version (don't skip any). If you're worried, make a copy of the game and paste the update there. Then test the game to see if you can continue. If you use any mods, get the updated versions and add them after you know the update worked.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes