Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
The neighbour route will have hardcore netori. Like fucking her on the kitchen table while making her husband watch and he does not like it.
Jada, Aaliyah's mom, will me a more mild netori route. Like a handjob under the kitchen table without her husband noticing.
Then there's going to be few like Priya and Karen where they are married but their husbands aren't in-game. I'm not sure if that's considered netori.

There will be no netorare.

They're all optional so if it's not your thing, you can just avoid those routes.
if its not against the mc its not ntr so that's cool

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Just a random confession about a 2D girl here: Shizuka is pretty cute.
Fucking love Shizuka, she'll be a main girl later.

With who we can have sex so far?
Actual sex, Shawna and Karen.
Aaliyah, Aiko and Betty have some foreplay/teasing scenes.
A few others have fantasy/dream scenes.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah they're both virgins, most of the younger ones will be.
Lol yeah I'll fix the dog dick.
Hell yea thanks for confirming! Good luck with future updates, can't wait to see where we end up! MC better find a good source of income so he can afford a house big enough to move his harem into since I haven't seen a woman he won't pursue in my play through lol

Reactions: MoonBox

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The neighbour route will have hardcore netori. Like fucking her on the kitchen table while making her husband watch and he does not like it.
Jada, Aaliyah's mom, will be a more mild netori route. Like a handjob under the kitchen table without her husband noticing.
Then there's going to be few like Priya and Karen where they are married but their husbands aren't in-game. I'm not sure if that's considered netori.

They're all optional so if it's not your thing, you can just avoid those routes.
nk8wq7fio.gif

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
It doesn't need one. That's for when the Patreon version comes and and Grandmother gets replaced with Landlady's Mom

Edit: I'm dyslexic :FacePalm:
I had a look around and I couldn't find a Patreon. Are you using one of the other services in stead?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Jada, Aaliyah's mom, will be a more mild netori route. Like a handjob under the kitchen table without her husband noticing.

Oh fuck yeah the world of vns need more hardcore netori :love: I CAN'T WAIT!

Anyways I'm glad you are not bothering with animations personally. Most of the time, to me, they are a waste of time.

I have good hopes for this vn. Such a strong start. Again best of luck

Reactions: Alig8r and MoonBox

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
I'LL BE WATCHING THIS ONE TO SEE IF IT DEVELOPS INTO ANY THING OR A ONE TIME THING LIKE SO MANY OTHERS ON HERE

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Watch out hubbies, Wolf is coming to dinner.

bodybuilder-bodybuilding.gif

3.90 star(s) 267 Votes