Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Nah, I'm just gonna ignore the abuse for now......
I like the scenes where Thomas can abuse (Naughty Tricks, bdsm) the girls a little because it's hot and it's also just fiction, not like when I see my salary summary where I see all the discounts they give me and that's a real abuse for me and my feelings. They are others and none of them are positive :mad::poop:(n)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
while running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 945, in script
style slider_label_text is pref_label_text
File "game/screens.rpy", line 945, in script
style slider_label_text is pref_label_text
Exception: Possible infinite loop. I get this error message whenever trying to play game. What does this mean? how do I fix it?

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I expect Amy to catch MC with Liz n Kat in the morning. But what if it's Jamila? Will she join the fun? Also, I noticed a pairing:Amy/Liz and Jamila/Alison where there seems to be similar storyline. So now that Amy knows about Liz and MC, is Alison the next to know about Jamila and MC?

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
About frelling time we got one of the ladies, other than Tanya, pregnant! Time to start knocking up some of the O'Reilly's and the maids!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

maxjaja

Jun 13, 2017
Wait, given the choice, you actively do not want any animations? Toeing the party line is one thing, but damn dude. I understand the game will not have animations and I understand the reason why and I can get on board with all that... but *I* still would *like* them. Even in a hypothetical internet discussion, on a board that focuses on fantasy and make-believe, you still dont want any animations? Do you honestly prefer stills or just being a shill?

I don't get you all sometimes.
Animations are great but they increase the rendering time with a lot, which would mean that the time between updates would be increased tenfold. This, in term, would lead to people giving up on the game and could lead to the developer losing motivation. (And then there is the file size situation as well)

So for this specific game, which has very frequent updates with quite a bit of content each update, and has never had animations, it would probably put a stick in the wheel of this project.

The little prequel which had animations was great though!

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I expect Amy to catch MC with Liz n Kat in the morning. But what if it's Jamila? Will she join the fun? Also, I noticed a pairing:Amy/Liz and Jamila/Alison where there seems to be similar storyline. So now that Amy knows about Liz and MC, is Alison the next to know about Jamila and MC?
Could another pairing be Kat and Sophie? Maybe Annabelle and Sophie would be a great pairing for the game to explore.
I hope Allison and Amy get let in on the juicy details of whats been going on pretty soon.
For some reason I can't imagine Jamila joining in on the fun just yet. I think it might be out of character for her and she would need a bit of time after seeing little Kat getting bred before she hops into the bed herself.

Reactions: Elhemeer

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Maybe we will get lucky and some of the ladies from the College Days prequel will turn up soon!
Maybe with large bellies and looking for some child support...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Maybe we will get lucky and some of the ladies from the College Days prequel will turn up soon!
Maybe with large bellies and looking for some child support...
Just a guess, but I think I saw MoonBox saying it's unlikely to happen because he wants to focus on the characters of Grandma's House. So, IF (and a REALLY BIG IF) we see them, I think it will probably more like a cameo or something like that at the end of the game.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Just a guess, but I think I saw MoonBox saying it's unlikely to happen because he wants to focus on the characters of Grandma's House. So, IF (and a REALLY BIG IF) we see them, I think it will probably more like a cameo or something like that at the end of the game.
stop crushing my kayla dreams, damn it!

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes