El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Animations are great but they increase the rendering time with a lot, which would mean that the time between updates would be increased tenfold. This, in term, would lead to people giving up on the game and could lead to the developer losing motivation. (And then there is the file size situation as well)

So for this specific game, which has very frequent updates with quite a bit of content each update, and has never had animations, it would probably put a stick in the wheel of this project.

The little prequel which had animations was great though!
its a double edged sword. some devs put so much time in animations that there's literally 200 lines of dialogue to fill the time in 'sexy time' and i find myself bored and tabbing...

animations can be good, but end of day filler is just filler. I like GH, I wouldnt hate having some animated parts, but Moon's pretty good at telling the visual story as it is now.

Reactions: maxjaja

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Are we halfway through this game? I remember when this game first came out, it was said that the content that Nana and everyone was waiting for would be halfway through the game and that it would be released in 2-3 chapters. Are there any changes?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Are we halfway through this game? I remember when this game first came out, it was said that the content that Nana and everyone was waiting for would be halfway through the game and that it would be released in 2-3 chapters. Are there any changes?
Not yet, first time with Nana will be halfway (kinda). Since Part 3 will finish soon, my guess it's it will happen somewhere this summer during part 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Could another pairing be Kat and Sophie? Maybe Annabelle and Sophie would be a great pairing for the game to explore.
I hope Allison and Amy get let in on the juicy details of whats been going on pretty soon.
For some reason I can't imagine Jamila joining in on the fun just yet. I think it might be out of character for her and she would need a bit of time after seeing little Kat getting bred before she hops into the bed herself.
Now I'm curious who Sophie's father is without the patch ...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I shouldnt change? Mom was Liz and Amy's sis, dad was married in.
right?
Contrary to popular belief sexual relations with your father's side of the family is still incest. Unless Moon either forgot or is banking on Patreon not paying that close attention Sophie's paternity then she probably should have a different father than MC without the patch.
Who knows, maybe Moon just went full patch and made MC's dad his landlord so he could keep Sophie's paternity in check. Never played without the patch to check.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
right, but is he still the father without the patch? Is he our father without the patch?

Not that I'm ever going to check.
just checked the patch version of rels.rpy, there's a variable in there for dad. So most likely unpatched MC's dad is actually MC's landlord and Sophie is still MC's landlord's sperm donor.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Contrary to popular belief sexual relations with your father's side of the family is still incest. Unless Moon either forgot or is banking on Patreon not paying that close attention Sophie's paternity then she probably should have a different father than MC without the patch.
Who knows, maybe Moon just went full patch and made MC's dad his landlord so he could keep Sophie's paternity in check. Never played without the patch to check.
no, you're right. for some reason my mind just went to why she isnt related to the rest of the girls directly.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Grandma's House [Part 3 Final v0.53] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [984 MB]
- - -

Mac [972 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
My drive failed and I lost the game, any way I can skip ahead scenes I've already seen? I'd rather not play through the entire thing again.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes