TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The neighbour route will have hardcore netori. Like fucking her on the kitchen table while making her husband watch and he does not like it.
Jada, Aaliyah's mom, will be a more mild netori route. Like a handjob under the kitchen table without her husband noticing.
Then there's going to be few like Priya and Karen where they are married but their husbands aren't in-game. I'm not sure if that's considered netori.

There will be no netorare.

They're all optional so if it's not your thing, you can just avoid those routes.
This news pleases me greatly.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.01b compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Good port. Working fine

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good first impression esp from a dev learning his craft with pretty and varied girls as well as a likeable cast for the most part. This is one to keep an eye on - esp hyped to see he has pregnancy content on his planned kink list (and breastfeeding! This dev could well quickly become a fave of mine with those kinds of content lol).

Only negative i have in all honesty is i feel the game would really benefit from animations but even thats a stretch as ive enjoyed the game for what it has offered so far without them and no animation is often better than janky animation.

Reactions: MoonBox and darlic

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

I had to tell you, I've just got to the meeting with Omar and his girl, the MC's reaction to her looks and her seating position visuals, made me laugh so hard, I felt a hurt in my neck muscles. :)

Good luck with your game!

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I like the setting of the game.
However, I am concerned that games with many characters always end poorly.
If the title is Grandma's House, wouldn't it be better to focus only on MILF or GILF?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like the setting of the game.
However, I am concerned that games with many characters always end poorly.
If the title is Grandma's House, wouldn't it be better to focus only on MILF or GILF?
ALL the biggest and most succesful games have multiple love interests - im curious but is there an exception to the rule im overlooking? I think the dev has been wise in offering a variety already and unlike most games i mean variety (not exact same body type with different head as many are guilty of). This way its got a broader appeal with a much better canvas to expand the many kinks he intents to impliment (one character can never organically be used for all of them).

Another thing to note - with these shall we say "family friendly" themed games is they tend to have to be slow burners to the good stuff for obvious reasons with those characters where as side girls can be the solution to blue balling for too long. It also means he can flex his humour which has been awesome so far in all honesty lol (and self aware... sure Sophie the little loli with braces and twin pig tails who acts childish is the oldest girl in college *cue characters looking awkwardly away after making that statement*). Its a parody of well the many other harem games similar to it out there, the very OP declares it to be such haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and MoonBox

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
ALL the biggest and most succesful games have multiple love interests - im curious but is there an exception to the rule im overlooking?
I think he's talking about games that bite more than they can chew, trying to make complex characters with everyone we can fuck and end up getting rushed or abandoned because it's stretched too far. We can only trust the author and wish it the best.

Reactions: darlic and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes