harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Bro, I haven't felt the need to facepalm anything of yours in a long while. But, this? ^^ ALL that, gets the facepalm. Yes, the focus is on family members, they're not avoidable. ALL the other women are and if you're banging all the non-family members, then, well, you're a slut. A manwhore. Ahahaha ALL the other women are pretty much choice based and if you weren't such a slut, you'd hold out just for the 'family'.

I'm right there with you on that. MoonBox has made almost ALL the girls bangable. He knows there's only a couple I want nothing to do with, but, that's not the point. The point is, most of us are manwhores and if given the option, while we wait for the main focus of the game, we're going to bang. So, relax and enjoy the ride.
I dont know why are all telling about banging all the girls.. I know i should be lucky to bang all girls.. But some games i do prefer to just focus on one character. So, i thought this is liie DMD or Haley's Story. It's sad that there are many stories for Sister focused and Daughter focused games even though they are multi girl, but there is no grandma focused game yet. For the first time im excited this game could be like those games.

But, anyway, it's still appreciated that this dev developed a story with a grandma as the queen of harem although you cant atleast avoid rest of the second wives.

That's definitely something encouraging for the upcoming devs to do more games on grandma focused, preferably a DMD or haley story type of game where single ending is possible with the main titular character.

Reactions: MoonBox

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
They use , but for Priya I used the skin from another model from the bundle, I forget which one.

I think the overview is fine the way it is. It's pretty obvious from the pictures and the tags that it's a harem game.

While it won't be as focused as DMD or Haley's story, it's definitely Grandma focused.
Think of it like you're the king, Grandma is your queen, the rest of the family are your second wives and the rest of the girls are your concubines.
So, the story progression and number of sex scenes will be obviously more with the grandma as she is the queen (i mean, calculated after the end of game) when individually compare with rest of the family or side girls?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I dont know why are all telling about banging all the girls.. I know i should be lucky to bang all girls.. But some games i do prefer to just focus on one character. So, i thought this is liie DMD or Haley's Story. It's sad that there are many stories for Sister focused and Daughter focused games even though they are multi girl, but there is no grandma focused game yet. For the first time im excited this game could be like those games.

But, anyway, it's still appreciated that this dev developed a story with a grandma as the queen of harem although you cant atleast avoid rest of the second wives.

That's definitely something encouraging for the upcoming devs to do more games on grandma focused, preferably a DMD or haley story type of game where single ending is possible with the main titular character.
Are you banging ALL the girls? I'm sure you are. But, comparing this game to those two games is just ludicrous. In MY opinion, DMD was a shithole to begin with. You get a game over right at the start IF you decide that you want to go on a date with someone else and not stay and be a simp for your daughter. Haley's Story was a great game until the dev decided to bring in the teacher.

There's no comparison here. Grandma's House is far superior to either of those games. One, there's no game over for not simping for the nana.

Anyway, just my 2cents on the matter. But, you do you, bro. Not going to trash you over your thoughts. Just remember, this is not those games and isn't meant to be compared to them.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I know all about the drawbacks in those games you mentioned. I'm also agree on it. But, im not comparing those games with this game because of scenes or story or etc etc like you mentioned. That's not my intention at all. I'm just compared them because those are the two that struck my mind when i thought of incest single character focused games, even with there are other multi girls in that games. And at last, that single main Li had the most sexual scenes and also the dedicated ending. That's the only reason i compared those games with this game thinking there might be a chance that this game will too have a dedicated ending with grandma. Now i know that is not the thing. So, once again, i compared just the criteria. But not the detailed comparison. Its never my intention. Personally i too dont like DMD or Haley's.. because im more into milfs and gilfs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know all about the drawbacks in those games you mentioned. I'm also agree on it. But, im not comparing those games with this game because of scenes or story or etc etc like you mentioned. That's not my intention at all. I'm just compared them because those are the two that struck my mind when i thought of incest single character focused games, even with there are other multi girls in that games. And at last, that single main Li had the most sexual scenes and also the dedicated ending. That's the only reason i compared those games with this game thinking there might be a chance that this game will too have a dedicated ending with grandma. Now i know that is not the thing. So, once again, i compared just the criteria. But not the detailed comparison. Its never my intention. Personally i too dont like DMD or Haley's.. because im more into milfs and gilfs.
Ok, well, there's actually more than 1 main focused LI. The entire family are the main LIs. But, nana is the MAIN main LI. If that makes sense.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's always couple of guys complaining about the sizes of the MC prick. Penis envy is real, from an optics standpoint why would I wanna play a guy with a miniature penis?
I won't. But, there's an entire group of 'Tiny PP' lovers on here, always bitching about big cocks. Hell, some of them will bitch even if it's a 5 incher, saying it's "too big".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well they can play games like Back Home and Elysion I'm sure they'll like those MCS.
Hell, I think there was a guy in that one who said the MC's penis was too big. Ahahaha

You are very aggressive. Calm down.
That wasn't aggressive. But, my next comment is. If you think I was being aggressive, maybe a snowflake like you, would be better off not quoting someone like me. I'm one of the resident assholes on here.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes