Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... Is it Me, or does this look like "Blake Blinn" from 'Shattered' before he became a Sexy Maid?
customer in background at O'Reilly's while meeting Omar.
Screenshot 2022-03-31 011121.png

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It's a dictionary. You know, that thing that defines words.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, three pages of defining incest are a weird read for sure. But as it was a IRL issue I raise you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a vn waiting to be written... :D
Funny enough, I have started one.
We needs it. Must have the precious.

Okay,... Is it Me, or does this look like "Blake Blinn" from 'Shattered' before he became a Sexy Maid?
customer in background at O'Reilly's while meeting Omar.
View attachment 1731935
It does, yes.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hi. Since you are using my Mod it could of course also my Mod causing the issue. But since you also already used the posted "pure" script (without my Mod) too and still get the error message I'm not sure.

I recommend a new game install without my Mod and try it again. Or you can use some saves from me from my Mod test (save page 6, the first one is from the beginning of the new game update)
Someone else had this exact problem and they've never used the mod so I don't think that's the problem.

Do we know anything about the father's side of the family? It seems weird that nobody on that side of the family has been mentioned or played a part in the MC's known life so far (if there is any alive that is), so I was just wondering.
The families weren't close, that visit would have been the third or fourth time MC met his paternal grandma.

Loving this update but sad to see that the neighbor (Natalia) scene was cut out or am I missing something

Gonna get perfect attendance for math class tho
Natalia wasn't meant to be in this update, you'll see her in V0.07

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Someone else had this exact problem and they've never used the mod so I don't think that's the problem.

The families weren't close, that visit would have been the third or fourth time MC met his paternal grandma.

Natalia wasn't meant to be in this update, you'll see her in V0.07
Grandma's House: Second Book. The Meeting, Conquering, & Loving of your Dad's side of the family. That's right you think you don't have enough people in your Harem, MoonBox heard you love harems and is going add more harem to your harem....

:D

1648727715791.png

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
does mc laid with grandmom at this update?
Stop asking this question, it will be at least 6 months before you even get a sniff of that. This question is asked ad nauseam amounts of times. It's to point if someone asks this at this point, we believe your just trolling and being a douche, it's how often this is asked and answered, by same damn people.

Before you scream I didn't know. It's like on every other page to every 3rd page this question and answers. You just didn't/refuse to take the time to read stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and jjmayne

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Where do you live? Having sex with grandma i s not incest here. As long as there is no offspring there is no incest.
and in some places first cousin is not incest....
just because you want something to be true does not make it so, the genetic faults and failure in the offspring prove that it is wrong. btw it is the act that is incest, not the product of the act

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes