MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks, added to OP.

Changelog ?
The usual, 2500 lines and 750 renders.

Not sure what it do, but I'll abstain until the public release in respect to having been a patron of the dev for a minute.
Appreciate it but go for it. Everyone else can play it.

Why is this game so massive in file size?
It's not anymore.

Damn, did not expect for the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I wonder if MoonBox plans to do any time jumps in the game. Either in the middle of the game or at the end.
Once everyone that can get pregnant has gotten their chance, there's gonna be a time jump.
At 2-5 days per update, I would die of old age before they got a baby bump without a time jump.

Did anyone ever find the sleep sex scene or was that removed?
Nothing has been removed. There's one with Lily and one with Elaine.

Without spoiling too much, is the scene worth it ? +8Gb is just crazy for a game that's just at 0.7. He should make a part 2 or something. I got a powerful connection, but still.. -.-"
It's been compressed.

I got to the Karen part again (last version I played was 05) and I wonder will we be able to fuck her again in the future?
You probably see her again. I had a lot of fun with that scene.

not really and at this rate it will take ages till something happens with some characters, especially grandma.
The dev just can't get to the point of a lewd scene, constant teasing.
Slow burn game. Come back later.

Dec 24, 2018
when you download a update patch how do you get it to work? ive tried before but its never worked.

do i copy and paste everything into the old game and overwrite it all when it asks me?
You put the 07 contents into the 06 folder and when it asks you to replace the files just press yes and it should work.

Reactions: D9074

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
kinda hoping theres a modder doing added sounds for this game
i found 1 or 2 games that i want to drop but modder comes and add bgm and QoLs, aaand i suddenly like a follow the game

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
not really and at this rate it will take ages till something happens with some characters, especially grandma.
The dev just can't get to the point of a lewd scene, constant teasing.
Most save main LI's for later when the story and relationships are more developed, this is a VN after all not a clip off the Phub or spankbank. There has been more than enough lewdness, maybe just not with the ones a lot of us want to see but be patient moonbox isn't blue-balling anyone

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
kinda hoping theres a modder doing added sounds for this game
i found 1 or 2 games that i want to drop but modder comes and add bgm and QoLs, aaand i suddenly like a follow the game
Koga's mod has music. You can turn off the walkthrough if you only want music.

Hello
unable to continue playing image not found
what solution
Yeah I have that too
Which version are you playing and which images aren't found?

• Red Heart
Reactions: yangjuelek

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.06 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update?

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes