• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Oh damn! I'm really glad I found this one! Absolutely loving the variety of characters! Thanks you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Tell that to all my alcoholic Muslim friends. :LOL:
On a serious note...
That's really not that rare, have you ever been to a Turkish wedding?
It's really not a joke, they drinking UNDER the table because Allah can't see it.

But just like in almost all other faiths, there are also plenty of Muslims who do not practice their religion.

I'm a Christian, but I don't go to church, I don't pray, I don't believe in God, I'm only Christian on paper

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man that was a nice wholesome update, especially the family time we got. I'm just curious any chance we are going to meet the Elaine's Amazon of an instructor any time soon?

While I like giant muscle women I'm not into femdom, so I keep hoping Sandra has a sister, mother or grandmother that isn't interested in being a domme but still has the same body type and build.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
MoonBox Didn't you hint in the start the grandmother got new fake tits? it would be hot if you finally got the mc and her to talk about it and make her let him touch them.

uamkt did you download compressed update + compressed 0.6? if not that's what you should do

Reactions: MoonBox

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MoonBox Any chance the name of my dick had something to do with this? :ROFLMAO:
Loved this! At first I thought this was a variable with the dick name till I read further.
Another awesome update. Cheers! :love:
Finally got around to play the update as last week was kinda busy. Had completely forgotten the part about naming the dick. Literally made me laugh out loud! :ROFLMAO: Cat's reaction was the cherry on top! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Man that was a nice wholesome update, especially the family time we got. I'm just curious any chance we are going to meet the Elaine's Amazon of an instructor any time soon?

While I like giant muscle women I'm not into femdom, so I keep hoping Sandra has a sister, mother or grandmother that isn't interested in being a domme but still has the same body type and build.
Yeah you'll meet her eventually. Jasmine, you might have seen her if you're on the discord.
Similar body type to Sandra but she's half Egyptian half Nigerian. And she's not a dom she's a sub

3.90 star(s) 275 Votes