Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.56] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
He is at work rn if u played other games that he mods like Rebirth he said he'll check rebirth's new update after work today which means possibly checking this one which I also play afterwards sometime so just go take a break and play a different vn that can keep you busy til then. Also, not everyone can be at their PC the moment game updates, some have full time job, some on different timezone and happily sleeping... you know, a fucking life?
Well that's those people's fault. They should be ready any time of day, every day.

Sep 13, 2020
Get the same error, installed the update patch version of the game and then installed the mod. Overwrite files of course.
I usually just download the compressed latest version of the game and the latest mod then use unren on the game to extract the RPA files then delete the rpa files then copy the mod files to the game's game folder and paste it and let it override then done and run it then paste my saves back in the saves folder after backing them up.

Biffinator

Jun 7, 2020
0.37 update was a lil' short this time, but just as pleasureable as the rest. Can't wait for the next. This is probably the my favourite game ever.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I dl'ed the second mod patch with jukebox from pixeldrain and the rels.rpy was default. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks for the mod.
Hi. Downloaded it myself now, but for me there is the patched rels.rpy in the Zip with "mom","grandmother" etc. Don't know why it's different for you, strange.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
how do i remove saves, i keep deleting the game but my old saves are still there, i cant make the mod work
Hi. On Windows the game has two save folders. One in the installed game itself, and a second one as said above in the so called "Appdata" folder. A fast way to get to this folder is to open the "run" command by pressing "Windows" + "R" on your keyboard and paste this there: %appdata%\RenPy\

Now you should see all of your game save folders, one of them is "GrandmasHouse-1629239078".
If you want to completely delete your game progress with the all saves you can delete that folder, or if you only want to delete the saves then go into that folder and delete them there.

Edit:
If you want you can try my combined download, the game v0.37 compressed and already included Mod + game saves (~1GB)

Last edited:

MisterBoneBoi

Sep 2, 2023
i managed to delete my old save on part 1, but the game bugs out whenever i put the combined mod in the game folder, error messages pop up if i try to start a game

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
i managed to delete my old save on part 1, but the game bugs out whenever i put the combined mod in the game folder, error messages pop up if i try to start a game
Make sure you are putting Part 1 Mod in the part 1 game, some perople have mistakenly put the part 2 mod in the part 1 game and vice versa. The part 1 mod in the OP is under the spoiler tag.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote