VN Ren'Py Granny Sex Love [Demo] [pphilosophy]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Until this day, the most horrifying thing I've witnessed on latest updates page was a raptor biting someone's dick off. Now I'll go watch that again in hopes of forgetting about this
Saw that raptor thumbnail too but this game still takes the cake lmao :KEK:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I don't mind gilfs like Grandma Agnieszka from Warlock and Boobs. The ones from Golden Boy and Milfcreek are also cute in their own way...

This game. Well. Uhm. Gilf^2? They are not in their late 40's-60's. They look like they'd die if you sneezed too loud.
I recently had a neighborly conversation with an old woman in her 90's (way too old for me, it was just a pleasant conversation) who came from France. She was more spry than than these bones dressed in skin.

So on one hand it's genre defying. The other... uhm... it was not only genre defying in the milf/alluded gilf tag but also the horror genre.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
ngl if i got a boner to this i would just straight up chop it off and then commit seppuku to regain lost honor (if i had any in the first place)
Damn, I'd probably just have a sneaky wank and deal with the shame afterwards :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes