VN Ren'Py Granny Sex Love [Demo] [pphilosophy]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
This...is not for me. But holy shit did I laugh at the thought that a market niche is being filled. Someone out there is having the best day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
This...is not for me. But holy shit did I laugh at the thought that a market niche is being filled. Someone out there is having the best day.
As long as it's a market niche being filled rather than whatever those ladies have down there being filled.

• Haha
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
A few gilf AI images I made/prompted for the heck of it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is stupid me. I have only the most barebones understanding of how prompts work. I merely made this, as I got curious how difficult it was to make hot gilfs. The ones I made are not exactly stellar. The mutants at work in this game must be shit posting or maybe Skwisgaar Skwigelf had a hand in it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
As long as it's a market niche being filled rather than whatever those ladies have down there being filled.
50 years ago it was blue waffles. Nether regions "too sore" to be washed. The puss has set and hardened. You are welcome :D

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Those sure as shit ain't american grannies that's for god damn sure and at the very least are actual human women instead of fugly abominations

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes