4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

SimplePleasures

Aug 28, 2018
As long as there are enough whores in the game, i do not care how much whores are in the name.
Speaking of that, how much did you plan, just gravity falls waifus, or other easter eggs crossovers, from other cartoons, like kim possible, maybe some characters from rick and morty, or maybe some monstergirls, they would work pretty well with grvity falls, maybe some lamias people always like succubi and of course i hope we get pacifica soon or later.
I found the police lady, did you design her yourself ? Looking good, all the art so far is very good and the dialougue feels very real, also the Wendy design is perfect.
HAHAHAHA, we already have two cameo characters from other settings in the demo cgs actually.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Haven't actually gotten around to trying the game yet, but looks very promising by the screenshots and the "animated" tag.

Might be a bit out there but considering the paranormal theming of the source material is there any chance we'll get some non-human gals? The main ones that come to mind are GIFfany, Darlene and Pyronica. Maybe even a female Shapeshifter, depending on how far into horror territory you wanna go.

Also please let the artist(s?) know not to take some of the people on this forum's words to heart. What I've seen so far looks great, of course there are better artists out there but whoever's doing the art for this game is doing a great job.

SimplePleasures

Aug 28, 2018
Haven't actually gotten around to trying the game yet, but looks very promising by the screenshots and the "animated" tag.

Might be a bit out there but considering the paranormal theming of the source material is there any chance we'll get some non-human gals? The main ones that come to mind are GIFfany, Darlene and Pyronica. Maybe even a female Shapeshifter, depending on how far into horror territory you wanna go.

Also please let the artist(s?) know not to take some of the people on this forum's words to heart. What I've seen so far looks great, of course there are better artists out there but whoever's doing the art for this game is doing a great job.
Someone suggested a female shapeshifter 3some where they take the shape of one of the girls and such. That sounds like fun tbh

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
I wanna love this but I'm already off put from the ending showing all the characters having huge tits. other than not being my thing I don't like it when every character looks the same but with different clothes. only other issue is in the demo I find whenever I click on something it seems to auto skip the first text prompt

Reactions: Karnewarrior

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I like the art, demo was short but good, hope future updates or complete game has a ton of content and won't take 5 years or be abandoned :LUL:

Apr 25, 2019
The demo is definitely really rough around the edges. I would've polished it up a little bit more before releasing it.
I do like the art, the camera macanic, and not playing as Dipper.

Reactions: SimplePleasures
Nov 22, 2018
I'm sure we'll get Pacifica here, but maybe add her mom as well for some mother/daughter action.
Also maybe GIFfany and Melody.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Never watched Gravity Falls, but I like the art.

"Demo" release for the first release followed by months without an update though is usually a bad sign. Looks like the dev is active here so it's not like, a death knell, but it's still probably bad for PR.

Indytronic

Jul 27, 2020
Months? It's been a week since I've posted the demo though
15th of august I think lol. Just stumbled upon your game. I have to say that im really impressed. Kinda wished it wasn't the end of the month. Im so curious about the first update. Gonna support u next month tho. Great work, keep it up (y)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Months? It's been a week since I've posted the demo though
I swear the front page said it was posted in like, May. But then I just checked and it's august.

I might be going a bit crazy. Am I speaking English right now? There isn't really a sizable tuna in my room wearing Redsox gear trying to explain that I misunderstood Ayn Rand, right?

Mar 28, 2021
It pains me to say.. I will keep myself updated on this. I'm also one of the ones looking forward to the progress, It's just odd seeing something in a different lighting. Kudos Dev!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes