Nov 16, 2021
How do you run the game? I've downloaded it, but when i try to run the game (running the AdvHD), I get a message about a missing d3dx9_43.dll file and when getting it from:
I then just get an error message about not being able to start it properly (0x000007b)

EDIT: my bad, need the second one the 32 architecture

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
is this the continuation of Starless ?
wait is this even the same mistress from that game ?
its been too long, kinda forgot the names

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Aight I was looking forward for this, so ya'll fine gentlemen at least tell me If I can avoid the cuck ending or is this thing straight as fucking arrow that leads to a cuck end?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
So uh, why is this one censored when the others ain't?
This one got localized by Shiravune, which doesn't bother with decensoring games.

IIRC Shiravune is based in Japan (unlike JAST or MangaGamer), so they don't really have a choice either.

Whatever you do don't click on the last image.
And then they say that censorship is always bad :p

tsuke

May 13, 2019
First off thanks for the game again. Thank you also for the full save AND instructions on what to do with it. Too many game developers assume that their audience know enough about the PC to know exactly where to put each item. Thanks for making it easy!

Reactions: Jeevant

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Not sure if this should be considered a game or a kinetic novel. I think there's only 1 choice in this game, basically for the ending. Needless to say, it's disappointing compared to Starless. Either way, thanks for the share.

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
So many people complaining about scat. That part of the Empress games is always silly to me. Hell, we even make jokes about it in the JAST server.

Yet you got some folks moral virtue signaling over it, "I do draw the line at some things" and "this company always ruins their games" even though these games are the most talked about in the server. People love Empress and they worked hard to get where they are today. Still the best art in any hentai games I've ever played. Sei Shoujo is a masterclass when it comes to eroge art.

If it's not for you, don't play it. More disgusting shit is coming like Inoyouchu. And people like myself live for this shocking stuff! Not everyone here is turned off by this content so quit freaking out over some poo. There are far worse things in this genre than that.

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
Not sure if this should be considered a game or a kinetic novel. I think there's only 1 choice in this game, basically for the ending. Needless to say, it's disappointing compared to Starless. Either way, thanks for the share.
It's just a side story. Hopefully this will do horribly and no one will buy it from Johren so that Jast can get a properly demosaic version of Sleepless, the actual sequel. Don't buy this, because all you are doing is promoting censorship. Jast wanted to bring it over first, but Johren got to it and like all their games, it also has mosaics. Closed Game and Starless are selling really well right now due to the release of this, and I think the physicals for Closed Game sold out as well. So that should be more than enough to get Empress's attention with Lewdness, Dominance, Potential Ability and Sleepless +Nocturne.

Normally I would say to support the publisher. But not this time.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes