Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
ntr/netori/netorase? avoidable?
The MC gets shitted and pissed on, all girls stolen from him and turned into mindless sex slaves addicted to drugs/cum and ends up either in a prison or sold to some old sex deviant.

Trolling unavoidable.

Nice art but the whole game is about getting trolled as much as humanly possible.

I fondly remember Bible Black times when the MC even in a world filled with sadistic women could still have a good ending or even troll the girls.

Now the MCs in these games are walking toilets.

The best one can hope in these is getting a futa waifu...and get assfucked every day. Strangely the futa girls are often amongst the nicest women out there (which is not saying much but still).

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So many people complaining about scat. That part of the Empress games is always silly to me. Hell, we even make jokes about it in the JAST server.

Yet you got some folks moral virtue signaling over it, "I do draw the line at some things" and "this company always ruins their games" even though these games are the most talked about in the server. People love Empress and they worked hard to get where they are today. Still the best art in any hentai games I've ever played. Sei Shoujo is a masterclass when it comes to eroge art.

If it's not for you, don't play it. More disgusting shit is coming like Inoyouchu. And people like myself live for this shocking stuff! Not everyone here is turned off by this content so quit freaking out over some poo. There are far worse things in this genre than that.
Empress games became popular in the west from their english versions. And those had all that (literal) shit censored. So it makes sense for a considerable part of the audience to be turned off by versions that aren't like that. And Sei's most iconic game (and probably the most iconic hentai VN) had barely anything to do with shit.

Oct 31, 2017
Ahhhh their art is so good but then you see the elephant in the room scat tag. I have a clip for that

Unless you are into that, but sadly its a loss for me

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Fairly certain this developer is releasing games only to make us feel more revolted about sex. Scat? Trans? Ew.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Scat is always turn off for me, but this artist likes it, glad its only in the games not hentai, basically its hard to play their games

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes