Mar 24, 2021
dont have much knowledge on censored/Japanese games, but is there a way to remove the censorship with some patch or somethin ?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
What with people complaining about SCAT? If anything, IT'S TOO TAME.
It's just girls shitting, you don't even get shitdick even when they have giant logs hidden in their bowels, no dirty ass to mouth, no shit eating, shit grim, smearing, shit penetration, nothing. You guys are just too sensitive :^)

Honestly, I don't play Empress games for the art (common manga style is not my thing),
the fetishes (they are too clean for my tastes, I was expecting nasty, but all you get is syringes),
nor the characters (MCs are usually overanalyzing boring people, and ladies are 1 note)

I play for the psychological horror.

Empress makes great horror games and I want to see the madness after jumping head first in the abysm.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Just a heads up, guys: That company always ruin their games with actual scat.

So go in knowing you're gonna be treated with shit.

As for me? I'll pass. Thank you OP for the upload but I do draw the line somewhere.
i wish there's an option to turn off scat content.

Reactions: guyfawk

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I love the art and setting of Empress games so much that I'm willing to work my way around the scat. It's also a shame that the official release is on a site I don't really trust and crammed with DRM because now I'm just not going to buy it when I've bought everything they released on Jast.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I always have such a conflicted feeling about Empress games; The art is always top-notch, but I'm not really into most of the themes (genres) they delve into. :poop:

View attachment 1966071
same, i tryed a couple of time forcing myself a bit but the story and 99% of the content is out of my extremely wide strike zone T_T i reacted at the same screen shot too ... i prefer the other game in the same gym ^^ less dick, more straight sex ><

pr83

May 5, 2017
This shit too short. Wait for SLEEPLESS to be translated for the complete experience.

Feb 13, 2019
It say XAudio2_7.dll is missing from your computer but my computer have that XAudio2_7.dll on disk C. any tips how i solve this?

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
If it's anything like their other games, then no.

If you're so degenerate that you like scat and other toilet play? Then more power to you. Eat your shit in peace, nobody is judging *you* for liking it. You can make all the jokes you want with your fellow shit lovers, nobody gives a fuck.

However? Most of us aren't depraved to that point. And just like you like going on rants defending this shit, we also like to go on rants to at the very least have an option to disable it.

Most of us do, bruh. It's a goddamn shame. The art is top-notch, it's a simple thing, a toggle button.

I don't understand why they're so keen in trying to push scat fetishes into mainstream like that. It seems it's working, too, considering the posts of some of the people here.
Who are you calling degenerate? Everything this site is about is degenerate. Come on now. Don't think of yourself any higher level of virtue or you would have abstained from this stuff already. It's fine that you don't like scat, but you're on F95. There's no way you're gonna get out of calling yourself a degenerate now. And really, you grown ass men sound like a bunch of babies right now. If you don't want the game, don't download it. As one guy said, there are worse things than scat. Are you gonna complain about insect sex in Inoyouchu too? A little bit of poop and the place goes into a frenzy.

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
If it's anything like their other games, then no.

If you're so degenerate that you like scat and other toilet play? Then more power to you. Eat your shit in peace, nobody is judging *you* for liking it. You can make all the jokes you want with your fellow shit lovers, nobody gives a fuck.

However? Most of us aren't depraved to that point. And just like you like going on rants defending this shit, we also like to go on rants to at the very least have an option to disable it.

Most of us do, bruh. It's a goddamn shame. The art is top-notch, it's a simple thing, a toggle button.

I don't understand why they're so keen in trying to push scat fetishes into mainstream like that. It seems it's working, too, considering the posts of some of the people here.
No one said we liked it as a fetish. It's just there as part of the torture that goes with Empress games. When you watch horror are you frightened or do you want to chop up a couple of folks? Exactly. The scat is part of the horror. And it makes you gag, that's why it's there. It's not about fapping when it comes to Empress. It's about waking into hell and trying to make it out alive. Unscathed.

Okay, maybe a little fapping. But mostly hell.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Is the friends (i forget her name, suzuka?) uniform missing for anyone else? I just see the leotard from the interview on her (I haven't played that far though, but she has recieved it and the MC has commented on it)

Reactions: 0x-x-x0 and Armonie
Dec 1, 2021
even though these games are the most talked about in the server. People love Empress and they worked hard to get where they are today. Still the best art in any hentai games I've ever played. Sei Shoujo is a masterclass when it comes to eroge art.
Surely being "The most talked about" in a random-ass, meaningless, discord server mean this game is popular and great!

Reactions: AltD

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Disappointing to not see this localized by JAST USA when I buy Starless and Closed Game. Hopefully they can get publishing rights for SLEEPLESS. I won't buy censored releases, so I guess that save me money, but I'd rather have good versions to buy.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes