4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Ok,pew as we can see in the op the game has unavoidable ntr(which im not gonna complain about, since its being stated) and is focused on that, the drawing style is good, the story as well.

BUT i have never played a game this unrewarding before... U start the game being tiny, weak less intelligent as the others, and as u go forward with the story u can improve these stats and even pass hard tests and beat everybody that comes your way, BUT for what? nothing. The game gives you a false idea that u have any control of what happens with the character or if u train and pass these test u might get to a higher place where u began, but no. This is a straight up cuckfest. After spending time in the game for hours u get to see everybody close to the MC get railed by another dude(best friend) and the love of his life turning into the loosest whore of the tribe. And the choices don't mean anything rly, some of those gets u cunning +1, yeah but the stats doesn't really mean anything anyway so for what, ur not changing the story 1 bit.

Yeah i might overlooked something when downloading the game, but in the beginning the dev throws u a bone with the first scene thinking u might get some action or get to be somebody after hours of grinding, yeahhh but no. Ur still that weak unimportant guy thats get cucked by everybody (even with raised stats and perfect matches and tests). After the 1st scene for at least 2-3h in the MC gets 0 girl, just pity and humiliation. For example SPOILER Ada the love of the MC invites him to some naked swimming and after u get to a point where u think ok something good and rewarding might happen... , but no, next scene she invites ur hung best friend and 2 more scene in they railling before u. And the MC is not rly angry at anyone or at least doesn't matter cause u can't do anything to change how the story goes anyway.
Yeah it might be an onpopular opinion and im sure many like this game(and there i parts i rly like as well), but for me this going into nowhere and doing and grinding things for no reason just made this game a bit too degrading.

Edit. yeah after posting this i saw that in the previous pages ppl talks about this as well. And yeah if the dev couldve made it so u have any chance of navigating the story this couldve been one of the best games.

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Ok,pew as we can see in the op the game has unavoidable ntr(which im not gonna complain about, since its being stated) and is focused on that, the drawing style is good, the story as well.

BUT i have never played a game this unrewarding before... U start the game being tiny, weak less intelligent as the others, and as u go forward with the story u can improve these stats and even pass hard tests and beat everybody that comes your way, BUT for what? nothing. The game gives you a false idea that u have any control of what happens with the character or if u train and pass these test u might get to a higher place where u began, but no. This is a straight up cuckfest. After spending time in the game for hours u get to see everybody close to the MC get railed by another dude(best friend) and the love of his life turning into the loosest whore of the tribe. And the choices don't mean anything rly, some of those gets u cunning +1, yeah but the stats doesn't really mean anything anyway so for what, ur not changing the story 1 bit.

Yeah i might overlooked something when downloading the game, but in the beginning the dev throws u a bone with the first scene thinking u might get some action or get to be somebody after hours of grinding, yeahhh but no. Ur still that weak unimportant guy thats get cucked by everybody (even with raised stats and perfect matches and tests). After the 1st scene for at least 2-3h in ( i don't bother knowing after that) the MC gets 0 girl, just pity and humiliation. For example SPOILER Ada the love of the MC invites him to some naked swimming and after u get to a point where u think ok something good and rewarding might happen... , but no, next scene she invites ur hung best friend and 2 more scene in they railling before u. And the MC is not rly angry at anyone or at least doesn't matter cause u can't do anything to change how the story goes anyway.
Yeah it might be an onpopular opinion and im sure many like this game, but for me this going into nowhere and doing and grinding things for no reason just made this game garbage.

Edit. yeah after posting this i saw that in the previous pages ppl talks about this as well. And yeah if the dev couldve made it so u have any chance of navigating the story this couldve been one of the best games.
From everything the dev said and what was happening, it was clear that the game would have the appropriate reward for the MC, unfortunately the dev stopped before we got to that.

Reactions: SDDA

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
i mean what could be appropriate after the damage was already done for everybody close to the mc? i don't know if things could reverse at all. and the self improvement segment was only relatively important so u could pass some test, where after u got more humiliaton, cause after getting more intelligent and cunning the MC still talks to women and strangers like ah.. yeah. h.mm i thi-nk so to-o, and still gets scarred by the raider we beat least 3 times by now.

Maybe personality improvements? (like anger, more interest, being indifferent to ppl that doesn't rly deserve attention and such, not just accepting everything and looking into nowhere and pity ourselfs)

according to patreon there might be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
yeah ur right and i agree with u, there might be some rewards in the future. Only hope the MC gonna improve emotionally and stop being self pitying each time something happens.

Reactions: Komdot

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
How much content is there for this game so far? Is it worth jumping in for the NTR content, or should I wait for some more updates?
If youre only interested in NTR there are many scenes like that, and also the story is very well thought out. But aside from that to get to those scenes u have to play for a long time, and the MC is pretty much only gets humiliation and no reward. Highly recommend this game tho.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes