4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
This jackass dev doesnt even let you mod the save file to make the dog shit turn based quicker looool fuck me man
What a good troll ahaa

• Haha
Reactions: jaden000

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I have nothing against ntr, but in this particular game, I don’t quite understand why a player should improve skills, pass tests and achieve something, considering that the MC will lose no matter what. What is the motivation?

I really like the game design, dialogues, characters, atmosphere, etc., but this doesn’t really matter, since in fact it’s a kinetic novel, with a useless grind, the purpose of which is to stretch out the gameplay and waste my time.
Yeah i'm pretty confused too, i'm not really a fan of NTR games but when i saw this game, giving you the option to increase your stats in order to advance the story, i thought it will be interesting.

What's point of increasing your stats if you will get cucked no matter what? because it seems like this is basically what happens.

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
Download
Unren-1.0.11d

Download the Unren rar and extract it into the "Game" folder. When you open the bat file, select option 3 and close that app. Inside the game press Shift+O and the console opens
followed your instructions but now idk what to do from here. Also does this unren thing let me modify the values for the turn based shit ?

Last edited:

onenonoone44

Oct 10, 2023
I am not an NTR enthusiast but when i realized that it would be big theme of this game i was already to invested in the story and the fates of the characters to turn back. I really like the world and how differnt it is from other fantasy universes. I really want Guroh to either get with Ada or get over Ada, which is unlikely because this is a ntr game. What i like about the progression of the story is that Guroh improves and does not remain a useless "child". He even improves his matrial prowess to the point that he is second place in the competition only behind the champion.

I think it would be reasonable for such a performance to lead to other women to take interest in guroh, eventhough he is basicly an outcast. It would be interesting to see Adas reaction. Does she get jealouse? Does she try to stop him or antagonize the women? I think a lot of the value of this story lies in the relationship between those two.

I know this is an NTR game and i am not trying to shame anyone who plays it for that reason but i would like to enyoj the story as well even if i am not thrilled by the NTR.

But i have a few questions:

- When the champion says to Ada that she is the one to bear his children does he actually talking about Ada or is that part of the ritual and Ada just happens to be the one that gets to hear it because ahe is the partner or is he actualy talking to her?

- What criterium does a member of the clan have to meat before becomming a raider? Is it besting a opponent in Battle? Is it not getting injured or does the champion just randomly decide who is worthy?If it is any of these things i am slightly confused why guroh is not a raider. I mean he crosses the bestting an oponent box, not one but three times and the champion hat to kneel before him to appologise. No way he could refuse him the promotion if it was only up to him. IF one could be promoted to raider just by not getting injured that would be very strange.

- There was an poll on the patrion about Adas and Gurohs relationship. What was it about and what was the outcome?

Last edited:

misterKaei

Oct 14, 2022
I didn't expect much when I downloaded the game, but the story exceeded my expectation. Good job, I am looking forward to the next update.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes