4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe try this, tips for battles:
  • It's always a good idea to do some pacing before attack or defend to manage your fatigue (1 pacing before attack, 2 pacing before defense)
  • The first turn of defend then attack is always a good start.
  • If the enemy taking a defensive stance on their turn, it's wise to spend your APs on defense and pacing.
  • If your enemy's fatigue is high or their stamina is below 50%, don't bother to waste your AP on defend as they are unlikely to attack you.
  • Breathe, take your time. Be patient, embrace RNG, or else RNG will hate you ;)
thanks for the advice, evading always ends up driving you crazy hahaha

Reactions: deep dimples

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
First I thought the "ntr" was the "mom" character getting railed by the raiders, but that's not actually NTR but many people still view it as such.
The "Mothers, sisters or daughters" thing is not NTR but it does enter the betrayal part depending on what "Rival" it is, for example the mother's boyfriend is not NTR from my point of view, but it is the Bully or the person who has the most problems with him and they seduce the women closest to the MC (Mother, sister, childhood friend, etc), and even though they know that they make life impossible for the MC, and they continue with that relationship , there I do feel the betrayal part, it does not matter if they are not romantically involved.
If that happened to me in real life, I would feel betrayed by my family, not because of the sexual or romantic act, but because of the family bond and affection that supposedly unites us.

Reactions: MAD6999

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The "Mothers, sisters or daughters" thing is not NTR but it does enter the betrayal part depending on what "Rival" it is, for example the mother's boyfriend is not NTR from my point of view, but it is the Bully or the person who has the most problems with him and they seduce the women closest to the MC (Mother, sister, childhood friend, etc), and even though they know that they make life impossible for the MC, and they continue with that relationship , there I do feel the betrayal part, it does not matter if they are not romantically involved.
If that happened to me in real life, I would feel betrayed by my family, not because of the sexual or romantic act, but because of the family bond and affection that supposedly unites us.
Yeah you are right, if lets say the MC's bully that the mother/sister/daughter knows about tries to seduce them and they accept, that just makes them shitty people. They should hate that guy with a passion since he's a bully towards their loved one.
It's a very common troupe in Japanese Hentai and it's never been a good one. It just takes me out of the story and I am just bored.
This betrayal NTR isn't for me when it's written like this. I need better written reasons for things to happen this way.
The MC to make clear cut mistakes, which leads to pushing the love interest in the wrong direction easiest done with a choice.
I don't mind forced NTR if it's written well, I don't think this game is written well enough. It's great to a point and then it fails where it matters. Just my opinion though.
As I've said nearly all of my complaints will be gone if there was a choice. I wouldn't mind the exact same storyline if there was a possibility to chose a better one as well. What would happen if the MC actually makes a good choice and not a bad one.
Because there is no doubt that we are on the bad storyline here currently. If that's the only storyline the dev wants and the only one that works with his vision.
Then it is what it is, That's life.

hexgeon

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah you are right, if lets say the MC's bully that the mother/sister/daughter knows about tries to seduce them and they accept, that just makes them shitty people. They should hate that guy with a passion since he's a bully towards their loved one.
It's a very common troupe in Japanese Hentai and it's never been a good one. It just takes me out of the story and I am just bored.
This betrayal NTR isn't for me when it's written like this. I need better written reasons for things to happen this way.
The MC to make clear cut mistakes, which leads to pushing the love interest in the wrong direction easiest done with a choice.
I don't mind forced NTR if it's written well, I don't think this game is written well enough. It's great to a point and then it fails where it matters. Just my opinion though.
As I've said nearly all of my complaints will be gone if there was a choice. I wouldn't mind the exact same storyline if there was a possibility to chose a better one as well. What would happen if the MC actually makes a good choice and not a bad one.
Because there is no doubt that we are on the bad storyline here currently. If that's the only storyline the dev wants and the only one that works with his vision.
Then it is what it is, That's life.
Totally agree, you can either rewrite this part to give the characters more motivation so player doesn't feel frustrated, or make multiple paths and let the player choose how they would like the story to develop.

Last edited:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Totally agree, you can either rewrite this part to give the characters more motivation doesn't feel frustrated, or make multiple paths and let the player choose how they would like the story to develop.
I agree, I also think that the dev is heading that way, hopefully he will make an option where the MC can prevent Ada from being sexually with someone else for the first time (since to protect Guroh she decides whoring herself is a meaningless excuse), I think that at this moment it is heading to where Guroh changes his attitude a bit, I suppose that because of the beginning of the game where he is seen in a more dominant way with the woman with red hair, so I suppose that all this had to happen so that wake up and don't be such a coward.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you! That's alright, the more the merrier.
I want to clarify that my criticisms are not of the game itself, since that is the personality that you gave to the characters, I just think that some things that Ada does, for example, doing something for Guroh even knowing that it was going to hurt him, but the character is like that. It's like saying Harry Potter did this, how stupid, it's a criticism of the character, not the author. if you wanted Harry to act differently you would write your own story.
I hope those reviews don't put you off, as the game is pretty good and like I said, it looks to me like you're going to make routes that show betrayed MCs can resurface and turn history around.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I want to clarify that my criticisms are not of the game itself, since that is the personality that you gave to the characters, I just think that some things that Ada does, for example, doing something for Guroh even knowing that it was going to hurt him, but the character is like that. It's like saying Harry Potter did this, how stupid, it's a criticism of the character, not the author. if you wanted Harry to act differently you would write your own story.
I hope those reviews don't put you off, as the game is pretty good and like I said, it looks to me like you're going to make routes that show betrayed MCs can resurface and turn history around.
No, no. While I'm not 100% agree, most of the critisms are kinda justified, really. I just didn't want to pick a side when someone gave me a pat on my shoulder, you know. I can't reply to every post, involve myself in endless discussions, and neglect the development. But believe me, I read them so keep them coming, I don't mind.
Like the motivation of Guroh wanting to stop Ada from whoring herself, yeah it's just lazy writing, isn't it? My bad. While there's a difference between seeing Ada with Huldan and seeing Ada 'whoring' herself to the whole clan, but I get it. I should've narrated or directed it better. Well, like I said there is still much to learn.
But the questionable motives are sometimes just part of the unfinished story you know. Like when you first meet Ada, like wth a human doing here and it just seems forced, that kinda thing.
I'm not sure yet about the revenge path, I'll make a poll about it. The canon is more like the netorase path / pimping kinda thing.

bk1

Sep 26, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. there are a few small ways it could be improved. maybe you could make ada smile a little more with MC, make her a little happier than she is. it would also help sell the ntr angle better. make the flirting between her and the competition a little more interesting also. otherwise, very engaging and very gut-wrenching. great stuff!

now the big question: is there an updatre schedule?

Reactions: danilo

MisterXR

Oct 3, 2017
Kinda digging this game; was wondering when's the next update? I would suggest to add some "random" scenes you can find walking around. As of now it's very linear

Reactions: Shokushu

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Really enjoyed the game. there are a few small ways it could be improved. maybe you could make ada smile a little more with MC, make her a little happier than she is. it would also help sell the ntr angle better. make the flirting between her and the competition a little more interesting also. otherwise, very engaging and very gut-wrenching. great stuff!

now the big question: is there an updatre schedule?
Kinda digging this game; was wondering when's the next update? I would suggest to add some "random" scenes you can find walking around. As of now it's very linear
Glad you like it :) Agreed, stepping up Guroh-Ada relationship can spice NTR up. Working on it. Yeah, I'll try to make chapter 2 more sandboxish, you may miss some of the events though. I'll try to make the hint clear and guide you to where you may need to go.

As for the update, you may need to wait a bit longer for the next one. There's no schedule yet. I've been busy with debugging/polishing the game and I was on the road a lot last month. I'll try best.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
The NTR will happen again and again. But in later chapters, instead of trying to "win" or getting bitter over it, the mc will try to "adapt". Like he'll use her body to their advantage, finishing a contract or getting them to a better position, etc. This will corrupt him and his view on morality. Then he may start to take a liking to it which leads to swinging, netorase (willing cuckold), etc. Swapping partners with nobles to gain power, or join in their secret orgy... something like that :D

Hope that answers your question.
7sotd2.jpg
Watching thread right now

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes