4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Tbh, I don't know wth you're talking about. Hell, I don't even know how half of my codes are working properly. I wouldn't have time for that stuff, that's beyond my control.
Yours is the only game I've ever seen that happen before. Not a single game i've played from here has had that message pop up, that just seems deliberate honestly.
regardless whatever it is, it's not working as intended.

Maybe try this, tips for battles:
I've already figured out a way to abuse the battle system so it's ok. As I'd like it not fixed, i'll keep that to myself.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Only unavoidable Netorare so far

Yeah, tbh with you this is my first time writing anything this... I don't know... ambitious? What I lack in grammar and experience, I tried to make up for in the lore (You've got no idea how big my grin was seeing that it's considered well-written, I mean I put in the effort but still) So there might be something that doesn't hit off to the players the things I'm trying to achieve. Something like when I create Ada, this is what Ada would do, when I create Tehlu, this is what Tehlu would do. And what I was trying to achieve for Ada is that she is just a tough nut to crack. And that mysteriousness about Ada is part of her charm. I didn't mean to portray her as someone obtuse, more like feelings are the least of her worry as she's trying her best to fix their situation above all else.
To clarify, I don't think anything has gone wrong with the writing as of this update, it's nice to see how you've built up this world and I generally like the way interactions between characters involve non-verbal communication and understanding. I'm not a writer but I wonder if this isn't one of those points where your plot is significantly developed that it can start to fray depending on how certain elements are managed. Ada seems to care about Guroh on some level but her true feelings are absolutely unreadable. I don't know how long even somebody close to that kind of character can continue to find them endearing when their actions are emotionally devastating.

On balance, I don't agree with this take:
I mean Ada lost all her charm on day 27 when she let Huldan do what he did to her. Honestly.
Nearly all of the characters in this game are frustrating. Guroh in particular he should stop being a pussy at least make it a choice to stop that scene from happening by not spying on them like a weakling. He wants to stop people from doing things like that to her, that was his goal, why would he just sit there and watch, your writing here is bad.
It's contradictory. I get that you want to have unavoidable NTR, it just doesn't make sense the way you have it implemented.
First I thought the "ntr" was the "mom" character getting railed by the raiders, but that's not actually NTR but many people still view it as such.
But yeah, i'd rather this village gets burned to the ground and the MC moves on with his life. This orc village is just full of deceitful characters and people who are no good. There is no reason for the MC to stay there, if there ever was a reason it's gone now.
Ada fucking Huldan as a step on her plot to get more power to protect/provide for the people she loves isn't inherently so reprehensible that Guroh can condemn it with a straight face. It's written into lore and explained pretty clearly why she has to do this and how it is seen in a cultural sense. Guroh isn't taken that seriously anyway and it's true that this method (in conjunction with what Guroh is pulling or alone) might preserve their family. Second issue is that Guroh's direct interference risks alienating Ada - he can't interfere without pissing her off so bad he might ruin whatever chances he had with her. He can't argue them out of fucking and he can't physically attack Huldan without reprisal from Ada/the tribe. We still have this element of Guroh lacking confidence and any significant social or physical presence to back it up. All of that makes sense.

There's a little bit of this post I do agree with though - Guroh hasn't yet started to harbor doubts about Ada and develop significant contempt for the village and its people. Guroh doesn't fit in, but he also doesn't belong anywhere else. He has to stay there to survive right now, but why would any of that stop him from starting to think about how much he'd really like to carve something out for himself and leave? Bloodshed or not, he has few reasons to like most of the people in the village and many reasons to fuck them over for his own benefit (they'd do the same to him). I think on some level, he should want to protect himself from Ada, which would usually mean detachment and deflection. Why doesn't he start to avoid her, or if forced, trigger a conversation where he rebukes Ada whether she cares to listen or not? Again, this opposes the development of an NTR story but it's hard to understand a guy who will stick fight with the biggest dudes in the village and consult sages but won't walk away from this situation.

Just some ideas about plot and character development, not a condemnation of the game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
To clarify, I don't think anything has gone wrong with the writing as of this update, it's nice to see how you've built up this world and I generally like the way interactions between characters involve non-verbal communication and understanding. I'm not a writer but I wonder if this isn't one of those points where your plot is significantly developed that it can start to fray depending on how certain elements are managed. Ada seems to care about Guroh on some level but her true feelings are absolutely unreadable. I don't know how long even somebody close to that kind of character can continue to find them endearing when their actions are emotionally devastating.

On balance, I don't agree with this take:

Ada fucking Huldan as a step on her plot to get more power to protect/provide for the people she loves isn't inherently so reprehensible that Guroh can condemn it with a straight face. It's written into lore and explained pretty clearly why she has to do this and how it is seen in a cultural sense. Guroh isn't taken that seriously anyway and it's true that this method (in conjunction with what Guroh is pulling or alone) might preserve their family. Second issue is that Guroh's direct interference risks alienating Ada - he can't interfere without pissing her off so bad he might ruin whatever chances he had with her. He can't argue them out of fucking and he can't physically attack Huldan without reprisal from Ada/the tribe. We still have this element of Guroh lacking confidence and any significant social or physical presence to back it up. All of that makes sense.

There's a little bit of this post I do agree with though - Guroh hasn't yet started to harbor doubts about Ada and develop significant contempt for the village and its people. Guroh doesn't fit in, but he also doesn't belong anywhere else. He has to stay there to survive right now, but why would any of that stop him from starting to think about how much he'd really like to carve something out for himself and leave? Bloodshed or not, he has few reasons to like most of the people in the village and many reasons to fuck them over for his own benefit (they'd do the same to him). I think on some level, he should want to protect himself from Ada, which would usually mean detachment and deflection. Why doesn't he start to avoid her, or if forced, trigger a conversation where he rebukes Ada whether she cares to listen or not? Again, this opposes the development of an NTR story but it's hard to understand a guy who will stick fight with the biggest dudes in the village and consult sages but won't walk away from this situation.

Just some ideas about plot and character development, not a condemnation of the game.
To some extent I agree with you. I still don't like what Ada is doing, and what the so called "friend" Huldan is doing.
If fucking huldan to get more power to protect those she "loves" results in the ones she "loves" no longer being around her which is 100% what he MC should do, she should 100% leave. Is counterintuitive, I don't even get what kind of power she is supposed to get from that, she could have just as well fucked the MC. Huldan doesn't have any power he's even lower on the totempole than the MC if you think about it, he's a thrall that doesn't even do the work he's supposed to.
There is no reason for what is happening to actually happen. Again I get that the dev wants NTR that you can't prevent, but I don't agree with the way it's been done.
Everyone treats the MC as a child, Ada doesn't have to do anything she is doing. She doesn't have to do it with Huldan.
She doesn't have to do anything she is doing. Neither her nor the "mom" character have to do anything they are doing.
It just pisses me off playing this game which is why I'm not going to keep playing this game. I don't mind NTR and I don't mind consequence based NTR the kind you can stop/prevent, I personally hate doormat NTR like this.
Which could have probably been stopped day one if the MC and Ada just talked with each other. She definitely doesn't like him.
She said she was jealous of him. She thinks all the abuse he's endured is nothing..She's selfish as fuck. Leads him on only to run to get dicked down by someone else.
Ada doing what she is doing and treating the MC like he's a hinderance to her big "plan" is just disgusting to be honest.
This game just isn't what I prefer even within the NTR umbrella. For the people that Like doormat characters all the more power to you.
At least I would recommend having a choice of it being cuck mc or not. If it was a choice I wouldn't give a shit about anything I've complained about.
Maybe that doesn't fit with the story you are telling, but then you should make a linear visual novel without all the fluff. But maybe that's what this is already.
I'm just annoyed because this actually could be a really good game. It still is if you like what I don't like about it. So there is that.

Last edited:

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah.. No, cuck simulator to the extreme. And to top it all off, grind and more grind. Yeah, no thanks. And for some reason, the developer felt the need to force us to endure these things, as save editing, and console commands just dont work. Yeah, fuck that, and fuck you. Good luck with your game. Decent enough graphics and a half decent idea, but its just not for me as is.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
what a great game, you're doing very good work dev.

the story is very interesting and the lore is very fleshed out, the scenes are very well done and hot. It's not progressing too fast, and it doesn't get boring since the pacing is well done and you do different things.

i hope you can keep up this pace with putting out content, the artwork is really really well done, the characters are hot and well drawn. maybe you'll add more fluid animations later on when you get more money to add more members to your team.

keep up the good work dude you have a good thing going on (y)

edit: forgot to add that the SFX really fits the scenes which is a very big plus

Last edited:
Reactions: deep dimples

SousaLime

May 17, 2021
I was playing previous version on joiolay but 1.05b is ckosing after few seconds maybe someone know why?

bob burgers

Jan 9, 2018
With this being an NTR/cuck game, I gotta say that it was more infuriating that the MC was forced to take so many L's when some situations that were good for him were overlooked or immediately met by the UNAVIODABLE NTR. Which as the author or someone else said is a part of the story/lore of the game. The author puts Ada in the story as a mysterious love interest that wants to work to protect Ursha and Grough when all we see is her giving the cold shoulder and being jealous but can he at least just come out and say the she doesn't care about them cause he basically already said it when they drank mead under the moon. Also by saying that he can't hide and that she'll always find him and acting how she has been after she hit the 180 on the MC after the whole Ursha becomes a medium isn't she just trying to torture him is that why the author introduced the sanity meter. The MC is left in the dark about so much not only by the tribe but by the only 2 people who claim to care about him. Not even gonna talk about the miss rate in turn-based combat. Moral of the story so far two people he lives with at the start just want to fuck around under the premise of it being for the good our loved ones and 95% of the population in the village hates the MC and others betray him.

Last edited:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Let me guess, cucks and whores with green flavor?
hit where it hurts, for now when you think you have a chance to reverse everything, everything stays the same. I think I'm a msochist because Netorare doesn't bother me, but there are stories like this that I would really like to have several branches.
But it's a good game for those who like NTR, it amuses me, not all the stories but some.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Tbh, I don't know wth you're talking about. Hell, I don't even know how half of my codes are working properly. I wouldn't have time for that stuff, that's beyond my control.

There are rewards for every fight, except training with Ulmakt. Well, the training is there so you could figure out how the battle work. I get that people hate RNG with passion, but being a huge fan of darkest dungeon, battle brothers, and the like, I very much enjoyed the RNG battle in this. Well, I'm trying to make losing a few battles not that punishable in later chapters.

Maybe try this, tips for battles:
  • It's always a good idea to do some pacing before attack or defend to manage your fatigue (1 pacing before attack, 2 pacing before defense)
  • The first turn of defend then attack is always a good start.
  • If the enemy taking a defensive stance on their turn, it's wise to spend your APs on defense and pacing.
  • If your enemy's fatigue is high or their stamina is below 50%, don't bother to waste your AP on defend as they are unlikely to attack you.
  • Breathe, take your time. Be patient, embrace RNG, or else RNG will hate you ;)

You need simulator for that? Whoa, you didn't have to brag, you know.
Yoooo i love darkest dungeon ! That is dope that you got inspired from that. I won't throw hate your way for something you built up from nothing, like some ppl on here will. BUT i will say i also don't have my meat out and trying to punish it when i play darkest dungeon lol. I am just trying to see some scenes with story and peace out you know ? Maybe adding a skip option would be awesome ! Regardless i like the story and art so far.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes