4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Great game, the SFX with the art is well done. But man removing or adding a skip button during the combat and getting rid of that stress factor makes it a 10/10 for me. But that's just me and my skip-happy finger. I just like getting to the important NTR scenes lol. Regardless keep up the good work!(y)

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I hate also losing to get NTR scenes. It feels tedious asf and since it’s a medieval setting it kinda makes sense how communication between each other and one’s self won’t be best compared to modern setting
Yeah, it's tough to write, to make it seems crucial without being cheesy.
Great game, the SFX with the art is well done. But man removing or adding a skip button during the combat and getting rid of that stress factor makes it a 10/10 for me. But that's just me and my skip-happy finger. I just like getting to the important NTR scenes lol. Regardless keep up the good work!(y)
Thanks, I did make the art but not the SFX and music, so credit to them who make these available for everyone. Yeah I get that, I do that sometimes too. But I tried to make a game that can be enjoyed after that post nut clarity, you know :D

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
aaah too bad the ntr is unavoidable, but wait, is it netori or netorare? or just a simple forced swinging? coz if it netori or a forced swinging than I'm in, if it justa plain netorare then I bid you farwell and goodluck with the game

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Greenskins-0.1.05b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I stick by what I said before, the NTR is great and I also appreciate the effort put into the lore even if it's sometimes what I would call a little dense for this kind of game. It requires a bit of patience. I especially like the new impregnation indicator mechanic, very cool for adding looming pressure plus it's just hot.

One thing I was wondering while playing was why Guroh isn't more outright pissed with Ada about how closed off and deliberately obtuse she is with him. It makes sense that Guroh hasn't developed the mindset to really assert himself in certain situations and his bond with Ada is understandably strong, but he hasn't really adopted any psychological mechanism for dealing with his jealousy over her (as people often do). I understand, this is probably something that will change in future updates.

It's strange. I think well written NTR can easily allow readers to suspend their disbelief and this is certainly quite well written. On the other hand, it seems like while it makes sense Guroh lusts after Ada, maybe he also loves her or at least is infatuated with her, he has little if any reason to *like* her. Even if her actions ultimately are to help Guroh, she seems unaware, indifferent or fails to understand Guroh's humiliation, emotions or depreciating sanity. I think it becomes so difficult to understand Ada for a sufficient amount of time that she becomes unlikeable.

I like the game from an NTR perspective, it's just when I actually engage with the plot I don't see Guroh as pathetic and I don't see why she isn't starting to fall out of picture for him. Even just Guroh's striving for competence and power by increasing his willpower and strength gives him sufficient dignity that building some level of contempt and apathy for Ada makes more sense than not. I understand that this would derail a story about his humiliation and jealousy in relation to her, but I think this contradicts the upward movement of Guroh in the world if he doesn't. Even if it triggers a crisis of identity, shouldn't Guroh be asking himself at this point: What do I really want? What can I strive for that I can retain? When is Ada too far gone?

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Yo i tried to mod my save to give me better stats cause i just want to see the scenes but its keeps giving me a warning and wont let me play that save.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yo i tried to mod my save to give me better stats cause i just want to see the scenes but its keeps giving me a warning and wont let me play that save.
Same dev is a dofus
1687017634751.png
what is the point of this if both yes and no leads to nothing.
also scripted fight where you lose are boring, just make us lose before we have to fight with these RNG mechanics.
Basically a fight you can't win unless you are lucky is boring.

Reactions: Jccurtis

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
aaah too bad the ntr is unavoidable, but wait, is it netori or netorare? or just a simple forced swinging? coz if it netori or a forced swinging than I'm in, if it justa plain netorare then I bid you farwell and goodluck with the game
Only unavoidable Netorare so far
I stick by what I said before, the NTR is great and I also appreciate the effort put into the lore even if it's sometimes what I would call a little dense for this kind of game. It requires a bit of patience. I especially like the new impregnation indicator mechanic, very cool for adding looming pressure plus it's just hot.

One thing I was wondering while playing was why Guroh isn't more outright pissed with Ada about how closed off and deliberately obtuse she is with him. It makes sense that Guroh hasn't developed the mindset to really assert himself in certain situations and his bond with Ada is understandably strong, but he hasn't really adopted any psychological mechanism for dealing with his jealousy over her (as people often do). I understand, this is probably something that will change in future updates.

It's strange. I think well written NTR can easily allow readers to suspend their disbelief and this is certainly quite well written. On the other hand, it seems like while it makes sense Guroh lusts after Ada, maybe he also loves her or at least is infatuated with her, he has little if any reason to *like* her. Even if her actions ultimately are to help Guroh, she seems unaware, indifferent or fails to understand Guroh's humiliation, emotions or depreciating sanity. I think it becomes so difficult to understand Ada for a sufficient amount of time that she becomes unlikeable.

I like the game from an NTR perspective, it's just when I actually engage with the plot I don't see Guroh as pathetic and I don't see why she isn't starting to fall out of picture for him. Even just Guroh's striving for competence and power by increasing his willpower and strength gives him sufficient dignity that building some level of contempt and apathy for Ada makes more sense than not. I understand that this would derail a story about his humiliation and jealousy in relation to her, but I think this contradicts the upward movement of Guroh in the world if he doesn't. Even if it triggers a crisis of identity, shouldn't Guroh be asking himself at this point: What do I really want? What can I strive for that I can retain? When is Ada too far gone?
Yeah, tbh with you this is my first time writing anything this... I don't know... ambitious? What I lack in grammar and experience, I tried to make up for in the lore (You've got no idea how big my grin was seeing that it's considered well-written, I mean I put in the effort but still) So there might be something that doesn't hit off to the players the things I'm trying to achieve. Something like when I create Ada, this is what Ada would do, when I create Tehlu, this is what Tehlu would do. And what I was trying to achieve for Ada is that she is just a tough nut to crack. And that mysteriousness about Ada is part of her charm. I didn't mean to portray her as someone obtuse, more like feelings are the least of her worry as she's trying her best to fix their situation above all else.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Same dev is a dofus
View attachment 2703924
what is the point of this if both yes and no leads to nothing.
also scripted fight where you lose are boring, just make us lose before we have to fight with these RNG mechanics.
Basically a fight you can't win unless you are lucky is boring.
Tbh, I don't know wth you're talking about. Hell, I don't even know how half of my codes are working properly. I wouldn't have time for that stuff, that's beyond my control.

There are rewards for every fight, except training with Ulmakt. Well, the training is there so you could figure out how the battle work. I get that people hate RNG with passion, but being a huge fan of darkest dungeon, battle brothers, and the like, I very much enjoyed the RNG battle in this. Well, I'm trying to make losing a few battles not that punishable in later chapters.

Maybe try this, tips for battles:
  • It's always a good idea to do some pacing before attack or defend to manage your fatigue (1 pacing before attack, 2 pacing before defense)
  • The first turn of defend then attack is always a good start.
  • If the enemy taking a defensive stance on their turn, it's wise to spend your APs on defense and pacing.
  • If your enemy's fatigue is high or their stamina is below 50%, don't bother to waste your AP on defend as they are unlikely to attack you.
  • Breathe, take your time. Be patient, embrace RNG, or else RNG will hate you ;)
Green skins aka Depression Simulator.
I'll pass on this.
You need simulator for that? Whoa, you didn't have to brag, you know.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Only unavoidable Netorare so far

Yeah, tbh with you this is my first time writing anything this... I don't know... ambitious? What I lack in grammar and experience, I tried to make up for in the lore (You've got no idea how big my grin was seeing that it's considered well-written, I mean I put in the effort but still) So there might be something that doesn't hit off to the players the things I'm trying to achieve. Something like when I create Ada, this is what Ada would do, when I create Tehlu, this is what Tehlu would do. And what I was trying to achieve for Ada is that she is just a tough nut to crack. And that mysteriousness about Ada is part of her charm. I didn't mean to portray her as someone obtuse, more like feelings are the least of her worry as she's trying her best to fix their situation above all else.
I mean Ada lost all her charm on day 27 when she let Huldan do what he did to her. Honestly.
Nearly all of the characters in this game are frustrating. Guroh in particular he should stop being a pussy at least make it a choice to stop that scene from happening by not spying on them like a weakling. He wants to stop people from doing things like that to her, that was his goal, why would he just sit there and watch, your writing here is bad.
It's contradictory. I get that you want to have unavoidable NTR, it just doesn't make sense the way you have it implemented.
First I thought the "ntr" was the "mom" character getting railed by the raiders, but that's not actually NTR but many people still view it as such.
But yeah, i'd rather this village gets burned to the ground and the MC moves on with his life. This orc village is just full of deceitful characters and people who are no good. There is no reason for the MC to stay there, if there ever was a reason it's gone now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Sole and Cavpal
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes