4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
To clarify, I don't think anything has gone wrong with the writing as of this update, it's nice to see how you've built up this world and I generally like the way interactions between characters involve non-verbal communication and understanding. I'm not a writer but I wonder if this isn't one of those points where your plot is significantly developed that it can start to fray depending on how certain elements are managed. Ada seems to care about Guroh on some level but her true feelings are absolutely unreadable. I don't know how long even somebody close to that kind of character can continue to find them endearing when their actions are emotionally devastating.

On balance, I don't agree with this take:

Ada fucking Huldan as a step on her plot to get more power to protect/provide for the people she loves isn't inherently so reprehensible that Guroh can condemn it with a straight face. It's written into lore and explained pretty clearly why she has to do this and how it is seen in a cultural sense. Guroh isn't taken that seriously anyway and it's true that this method (in conjunction with what Guroh is pulling or alone) might preserve their family. Second issue is that Guroh's direct interference risks alienating Ada - he can't interfere without pissing her off so bad he might ruin whatever chances he had with her. He can't argue them out of fucking and he can't physically attack Huldan without reprisal from Ada/the tribe. We still have this element of Guroh lacking confidence and any significant social or physical presence to back it up. All of that makes sense.

There's a little bit of this post I do agree with though - Guroh hasn't yet started to harbor doubts about Ada and develop significant contempt for the village and its people. Guroh doesn't fit in, but he also doesn't belong anywhere else. He has to stay there to survive right now, but why would any of that stop him from starting to think about how much he'd really like to carve something out for himself and leave? Bloodshed or not, he has few reasons to like most of the people in the village and many reasons to fuck them over for his own benefit (they'd do the same to him). I think on some level, he should want to protect himself from Ada, which would usually mean detachment and deflection. Why doesn't he start to avoid her, or if forced, trigger a conversation where he rebukes Ada whether she cares to listen or not? Again, this opposes the development of an NTR story but it's hard to understand a guy who will stick fight with the biggest dudes in the village and consult sages but won't walk away from this situation.

Just some ideas about plot and character development, not a condemnation of the game.
Yeah, I mean I tried to make Guroh somehow pissed about Ada to keep the NTR kick going after the first NTR encounter. But I didn't intend to make her unbearable.

Making an NTR game, there will be some people who clearly try to sabotage the development, it's tough to decide where I need to stand my ground or take criticism. My bad if I can be too defensive or anything, thanks for the input. Well, it's part of my progress, I guess.
Yoooo i love darkest dungeon ! That is dope that you got inspired from that. I won't throw hate your way for something you built up from nothing, like some ppl on here will. BUT i will say i also don't have my meat out and trying to punish it when i play darkest dungeon lol. I am just trying to see some scenes with story and peace out you know ? Maybe adding a skip option would be awesome ! Regardless i like the story and art so far.
Yooo love that game, haven't got the courage to play the second one lol. Hmm, I don't know how some people who might enjoy the battles would feel about that. Maybe I'd introduce story mode at the start of the game for no battles. I'll see what others might think, we'll see.
Any mac version?
Android version pls
I'll put them on discord (experiment) tomorrow, but no promise there won't be a bug.

Edit: Won't be any android version in the near future, sorry.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
cool game until you realize its a weird ntr in a orc protag/mc setting...
combat is also slow, boring and stupid rng based.

advice to dev, you should make ntr optional. it would fit the story better, the player can grind/work hard to dominate everyone in the tribe and get the girls or the player can fail and have everything stolen.

hexgeon

Sep 6, 2018
This game feels like a punch to the nuts. Right now it doesn't matter how you play, everyone will treat you like trash any way. MC just straight up cucked by the people he cares the most about. Although the game looks cool and has an interesting story, it just makes you feel frustrated because it does not match what is happening in the gameplay.

Reactions: kkz186

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, I mean I tried to make Guroh somehow pissed about Ada to keep the NTR kick going after the first NTR encounter. But I didn't intend to make her unbearable.

Making an NTR game, there will be some people who clearly try to sabotage the development, it's tough to decide where I need to stand my ground or take criticism. My bad if I can be too defensive or anything, thanks for the input. Well, it's part of my progress, I guess.

Yooo love that game, haven't got the courage to play the second one lol. Hmm, I don't know how some people who might enjoy the battles would feel about that. Maybe I'd introduce story mode at the start of the game for no battles. I'll see what others might think, we'll see.

I'll put them on discord (experiment) tomorrow, but no promise there won't be a bug.

You should definitely think about the criticism you are getting. But you don't have to change anything you don't want to change.
I've said my piece about your game and I also said if you enjoy these kinds of stories it's still a good game, if you look away from the combat of course, it's garbage. No two ways about it.
The games NTR is just a kick in the balls for no reason that's the issue I and several others have with it.
There isn't a good reason within the "lore" for what Ada is doing, nor for how Ada treats the MC whom she is supposed to care for, same with the "mom" character, she also treats him like shit and everyone else either hates him or also treats him like shit, huldan for example. For me it was just frustrating to play.
You need to remove the part of the story where the MC is working to prevent Ada becoming a medium because it makes no sense letting huldan do what huldan does if that was what the MC'S intention was when the first sign of something happening that he didn't like he just stood there like a doormat.
You have what could be a good game but you are choosing to force things that shouldn't be in the way you are doing them and to me the player didn't make sense within the game I've played.
As I've said if it was a choice and if it was possible to stop Ada from going to Huldan or let it happen, I would have personally had no issues with this game. You can have your cuck storyline the same and the consequence is huldan and later other things.
But I think that should be a bad ending instead, which you can have many off every time Ada is pushed to a "bad" route from actions the MC has taken it's a bad ending.
You can also have the MC be an Alpha cuck, the kind that takes charge and likes sharing Ada with others but is still the Main guy for her and from there it can lead to bad things if you push her too hard or too far too fast etcetc. There are many different ways you can take this. Doormat Cuck MC is just one of them.

Regardless though, You don't have to listen to anyone's suggestions, criticism or the like if you don't want to.
It's your game, if you wanna limit your audience to a specific small section of people that's your choice.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I feel like people have been conditioned by all the whining about non-virgin LIs, consensual sharing, swinging and hotwifing that they forgot that this right here is what actual ntr is supposed to be about. It's supposed to feel miserabel. That's what the fans are into. I mean this without any kink shaming.
Complaining about noncon in an ntr game is like complaining about noncon in a game with the rape tag.

hexgeon

Sep 6, 2018
I feel like people have been conditioned by all the whining about non-virgin LIs, consensual sharing, swinging and hotwifing that they forgot that this right here is what actual ntr is supposed to be about. It's supposed to feel miserabel. That's what the fans are into. I mean this without any kink shaming.
Complaining about noncon in an ntr game is like complaining about noncon in a game with the rape tag.
Lol, it is just cope. There is a clear lack of motivation for both Ada and the MC. The MC wants to prevent Ada from becoming a medium, but from a motivational point of view it makes no sense, as Huldan already fuck her, whats the difference if entire settlement would fuck her as well? The same lack of motivation on Ada's side, as her efforts to protect the MC are totally useless as everyone treats him like crap, including herself.

It's even worse than the average NTR game plot, since even there the characters are more motivated, despite how crappy these games are.

Last edited:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Lol, it is just cope. There is a clear lack of motivation for both Ada and the MC. The MC wants to prevent Ada from becoming a medium, but from a motivational point of view it makes no sense, as Huldan already fuck her, whats the difference if entire settlement would fuck her as well? The same lack of motivation on Ada's side, as her efforts to protect the MC are totally useless as everyone treats him like crap, including herself.

It's even worse than the average NTR game plot, since even there the characters are more motivated, despite how crappy these games are.
As I said many times, the NTR doesn't bother me, I just wish there was another excuse that I only do it to protect my loved one, after all when the MC discovers everything is destroyed the same hahaha. That is why I am better entertained by stories where the "Rival" coerces, manipulates or simply takes advantage of a moment of Lust

• Thinking Face
Reactions: deep dimples

danilo

Apr 26, 2017

I think there is nothing wrong with the story, it is an NTR story, there are many types of MCs, those who discover the deception and remain silent and watch and those who at some point want to do something, I liked that Guroh wanted to put jealous of Ada, and I think it's a good path, I would love a route where he becomes more "evil or indifferent" and that they repent and see the tremendous mistake they made. I always liked stories of this type with various routes like "A Struggle with Sin" where the MC becomes the head of the orc tribe and acts by negotiating with the women of the tribe, I think Ada and Usrha would see that mistake they made And they would try to correct it.
sorry for this long comment, and I think the game is perfect

Reactions: deep dimples

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
To some extent I agree with you. I still don't like what Ada is doing, and what the so called "friend" Huldan is doing.
If fucking huldan to get more power to protect those she "loves" results in the ones she "loves" no longer being around her which is 100% what he MC should do, she should 100% leave. Is counterintuitive, I don't even get what kind of power she is supposed to get from that, she could have just as well fucked the MC. Huldan doesn't have any power he's even lower on the totempole than the MC if you think about it, he's a thrall that doesn't even do the work he's supposed to.
There is no reason for what is happening to actually happen. Again I get that the dev wants NTR that you can't prevent, but I don't agree with the way it's been done.
Everyone treats the MC as a child, Ada doesn't have to do anything she is doing. She doesn't have to do it with Huldan.
She doesn't have to do anything she is doing. Neither her nor the "mom" character have to do anything they are doing.
It just pisses me off playing this game which is why I'm not going to keep playing this game. I don't mind NTR and I don't mind consequence based NTR the kind you can stop/prevent, I personally hate doormat NTR like this.
Which could have probably been stopped day one if the MC and Ada just talked with each other. She definitely doesn't like him.
She said she was jealous of him. She thinks all the abuse he's endured is nothing..She's selfish as fuck. Leads him on only to run to get dicked down by someone else.
Ada doing what she is doing and treating the MC like he's a hinderance to her big "plan" is just disgusting to be honest.
This game just isn't what I prefer even within the NTR umbrella. For the people that Like doormat characters all the more power to you.
At least I would recommend having a choice of it being cuck mc or not. If it was a choice I wouldn't give a shit about anything I've complained about.
Maybe that doesn't fit with the story you are telling, but then you should make a linear visual novel without all the fluff. But maybe that's what this is already.
I'm just annoyed because this actually could be a really good game. It still is if you like what I don't like about it. So there is that.
I think that's the mistake with many female characters in NTR games doing things like cheating on the person they want to protect him, when in the end it's like you said they think the MC will understand the cheating and won't abandon them after everything that happened.
Another thing that I agree with is the options, there are games where nothing happens and the MC is a total fool, but there are others like this where the MC has potential and a revenge option would be great (returning to what they hate and seducing the girls or other women taking them from the Rivel while they focus on the other), indifference (that they no longer care about the women who cheated on him) or maybe leave and continue on the road and later the other girls come back sorry and beg for forgiveness or something So.

Last edited:
Reactions: tentin
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes