4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty much iron_jack said everything that needed to be said, except the fact that I dislike much more the fighting, so much so that overall I think serves no purpose high enough to justify its grind: after the first 2 times it's just a waste of time. I appreciate the fact that skilling up your abilities makes a lot of difference unless you just spam attacks, but it doesn't add any depth imo, only time sink (which could be argued serves as a purpose to the story by making you feel more linked with the MC, but it just feels dull).

Lore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hey, this is coming from someone that likes NTR only when it comes from the failures of the MC, be they player driven or from external matters not challengeable by the group now, while here it felt more "People don't talk" to me, so don't take my comments too seriously.
I myself are conscious of the fact that NTR is not my favourite genre, but the story was compelling enough to make me write my thoughts while not ruining your review rating with an opinion from someone who is not your precise target audience.

Very good work on getting the audience involved, a lot of ntr media is usually just sex for sex's sake, while here you're actually creating your own world with people living inside it.
I hope you succeed in your plans, whatever they might be

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019
Damn deep dimples this probably one of the highest potential ntr game and im very looking forward to future updates, i do have one question and it relates to an earlier answer you gave.

I mean even when MC's at the 'top' there will be a lot of another kind of NTR, (netorase or willing cuckold).
Without going into spoilers ofc, the one thing i'm not into in ntr is humiliation (as weird as it may sound), it's a trope i can't stand where the characters seem to be more focused on the MC than anything else, if i read your answer correctly there is a route where the stuff is kept to a mininum correct?

Either way, insanely good game can't wait to see more

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Damn deep dimples this probably one of the highest potential ntr game and im very looking forward to future updates, i do have one question and it relates to an earlier answer you gave.

Without going into spoilers ofc, the one thing i'm not into in ntr is humiliation (as weird as it may sound), it's a trope i can't stand where the characters seem to be more focused on the MC than anything else, if i read your answer correctly there is a route where the stuff is kept to a mininum correct?

Either way, insanely good game can't wait to see more
Whoa, thank you! There will be some brief branching of the story, yes, but I haven't thought much about another entire route to keep the humiliation to a minimum, to be honest. There will be a lot of humiliation, I'm afraid (not just from the NTR scene), but the MC will have the options on how he takes it, it's like an anti-hero kinda situation.

Reactions: 92cbf4dd

kanker14881337

Feb 22, 2019
this game has good story writing and some of the most devastating ntr i've seen in regards to Ada and the feeling of being left out and being just too late. it feels very realistic. the art is obviously not your strongsuit. it's not bad but there just isn't a lot of it and it can get repetitive to see the same art over and over again. the goblin girl is kinda ugly though (makes sense i guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: deep dimples

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Greenskins-0.1.04a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Good game so far, will follow the updates and maybe throw a few $ at it on Patreon. The RNG combat can die in a fire though. I don't know how people put up with so many dice rolls in RPGs. Regarding the rest of the gameplay, what is the purpose of all these stats? Do the skill-checks affect the routes (if there are routes) or are they just used to get through/speed up the story?

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Good game so far, will follow the updates and maybe throw a few $ at it on Patreon. The RNG combat can die in a fire though. I don't know how people put up with so many dice rolls in RPGs. Regarding the rest of the gameplay, what is the purpose of all these stats? Do the skill-checks affect the routes (if there are routes) or are they just used to get through/speed up the story?
Thanks! Yeah, I get that RNG is not for everybody. The stats are for easier fights, easier quiz, and for that leveling up role-play experience like in most RPG games. There's no promise for story branching but not ruling out its possibility either (there's a lot to do for story branching, I'm just afraid that I can't keep my promise later on and do a half-assed job for one of the routes) so I'm not sure whether the skill-check will affect the routes, and how to be honest but it will lead to better outcomes... relatively.

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
I really like the style of it (really looks like banner saga), first time seen a game that seems to be about orc way of living and clanhood. Though I wonder if can just stay single for awhile or try to seduce other orc clanswomen (even married ones) if ima get cucked might as well go fulkl crusader kings 2 seducer nuh? Though maybe too risky as it is an orc society nuh? Be risky and may not work as I imagine being the MC (half-goblin ain't that beneficial) don't really have a strong rep or respect from the orcs much it looks like at all almost lol.

Reactions: deep dimples

En89

Apr 22, 2019
That last scene of the recent update was brutal :ROFLMAO:
I was kind of hoping for and expecting it...but it still got me cold and made my heart drop a little. I can't wait to learn why and how this is happening and if she is just not feeling anything towards MC or if there is some deeper reason.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Questions for the dev...

I mean if you have a crush on Veronica Radke, you just don't beat up Johnny Sins for fucking her, you know :D

Joke aside, it's more like his insecurities that stop him more than anything. Yes, he could just beat him up but then what's next? What if Ada rejects him too and despises him for that? It kinda showed in that dream of his about this insecurity thingy and how he kept his feeling for Ada a secret. Guroh is in a denial phase, like he would like to be perceived as rejecting others first before being rejected kinda thing. So he will try to make things go his way without being too obvious.

So yeah, he's a coward indeed but in a different way, and will still try his best to "save her" and win her.

thetmp101

Nov 5, 2017
I mean if you have a crush on Veronica Radke, you just don't beat up Johnny Sins for fucking her, you know :D

Joke aside, it's more like his insecurities that stop him more than anything. Yes, he could just beat him up but then what's next? What if Ada rejects him too and despises him for that? It kinda showed in that dream of his about this insecurity thingy and how he kept his feeling for Ada a secret. Guroh is in a denial phase, like he would like to be perceived as rejecting others first before being rejected kinda thing. So he will try to make things go his way without being too obvious.

So yeah, he's a coward indeed but in a different way, and will still try his best to "save her" and win her.

Reactions: Sole
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes