4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Let's say there's a game where the cuck has ten (very short) scenes where he never creampies the girl and never makes her cum. Then antagonist has 5 (very long) scenes where the girl cums 2-10 times, escalating each scene, and he creampies her in the last two scenes and she ends up pregnant at the conclusion of the last scene. It's also implied that the girl will almost never have sex with the cuck going forward.

Did the protag "win" because he had sex twice as many times as the antagonist... whose kids he will be raising? Whose going to be fucking the girl 95% of the time going forward?
This would simply make a horrible story. The cuck having sex in NTR is world-building at best.
Also ntr where the cuck is being deceived can be good but is often a bad thing as the cuck is often not given a substantial reason for not being able to see the obvious reality right in front of him. The having sex behind a curtain crap for example is a real joke and sadly common.
"It's fun" is a good enough explanation, and it's the best so... Kiliu's stories, for example, are great examples of oblivious cuck that (at the price of not being a deep character) is very logical in that universe:
1680137621846.png 1680137654629.png 1680137682227.png 1680137735054.png

Might be me losing interest but keep in mind that everything I'm saying isn't really set on stone. There are exceptions, obviously, and with the right setup you can make any single thing work, but I think my generalizations are rather good and can be taken as basic starting rules.

Reactions: OldmenKing

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Decent game, but the fighting segments took forever, so the game turns very grindy. There is a lot of those...
In case DeepD reads it, Id suggest you tweak that so they dont take so damn long. But good job!

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Just finished the new build and woof, that was a little rough on the old emotions. Really hope we get to beat the hell out of everyone.

Reactions: deep dimples

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Felt a bit strange to have those somewhat puritan attitudes in the MC, where all women are either 'saint or whore'. I mean, it would make sense for a highschool guy that gets heartbroken when his crush - who doesn't even realize how much he is idolizing her - goes after another guy.

But in an orc clan where sexual promiscuity is highly valued in both women and men, it felt quite strange. Envy for not being chosen, anger for his general low standing in society, the betrayal by his bro - those all make sense to me. But neither the "mother" nor his "sister" have any reason to not enjoy sex in orc society, nor are they promised to him (or similar), him condemning them for something perfectly normal & encouraged by that society felt quite off to me.

So i think it would be good if there was a reason beyond the outsider status for the MC to have such a different set of values and expectations. He is a book reader, so maybe he found some human (non-highlander) romantic novels about chivalry & fair maidens which he idolized? Still strange to have those expectations despite living in a society with no such values, but combined with him being an outsider it might make sense to prefer & expect novel fantasy over clan reality.

Other than that, good game! Enjoyed the gameplay loop, the characters (even the MC was relatable, just not his attitude towards sex & women) and the storytelling/worldbuilding. Just sometimes wanted to grab the MC and shout at him to not be such an incel wannabe...^^

Last edited:

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Decent game, but the fighting segments took forever, so the game turns very grindy. There is a lot of those...
In case DeepD reads it, Id suggest you tweak that so they dont take so damn long. But good job!
Yeah, the battles will be slow at first, and I totally get that it can be too grindy. But I think it has a nice roleplay to it, you know, just a bunch of amateurs keep missing their swing. But once your melee is at decent level later in the game, the battle will be much faster and much less grindy. One of the reasons I put so many battles is so that your melee can reach that decent level faster and you actually worked for it.
Felt a bit strange to have those somewhat puritan attitudes in the MC, where all women are either 'saint or whore'. I mean, it would make sense for a highschool guy that gets heartbroken when his crush - who doesn't even realize how much he is idolizing her - goes after another guy.

But in an orc clan where sexual promiscuity is highly valued in both women and men, it felt quite strange. Envy for not being chosen, anger for his general low standing in society, the betrayal by his bro - those all make sense to me. But neither the "mother" nor his "sister" have any reason to not enjoy sex in orc society, nor are they promised to him (or similar), him condemning them for something perfectly normal & encouraged by that society felt quite off to me.

So i think it would be good if there was a reason beyond the outsider status for the MC to have such a different set of values and expectations. He is a book reader, so maybe he found some human (non-highlander) romantic novels about chivalry & fair maidens which he idolized? Still strange to have those expectations despite living in a society with no such values, but combined with him being an outsider it might make sense to prefer & expect novel fantasy over clan reality.

Other than that, good game! Enjoyed the gameplay loop, the characters (even the MC was relatable, just not his attitude towards sex & women) and the storytelling/worldbuilding. Just sometimes wanted to grab the MC and shout at him to not be such an incel wannabe...^^
Yeah, that's the feeling I want you to get from playing the MC (Why am I being so prudish? Where's the merit?). His ideal of romance is a bit immature indeed, he may get that from the books or one of Bisby's tales or he just milks his idea of love as that is the only thing he's got going from being a social pariah. His attitude towards sex and women is like "I'll reject you before you can reject me", as he's been rejected by the people of Tuk Manu his whole life and he doesn't get why, it's just like a defense mechanism thingy.

Him condemning the people for being openly sexual is just his excuse to belittle the people who spite him. This attitude sticks with him,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see from the flashforward, he will change his attitude.
This looks like a low budget kingdom of deception spinoff
Hmm well, I will take that as a compliment :)

Reactions: riggety and hermesh

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017

I think maybe from another angle the MC's "mom" and "sis" never did that before. So he felt that maybe others are promiscuous but they are not. Also as the three of them are a family and are looked down on they think themselves different than the others. I felt that, that could be the reason why MC felt bad about it. Moreover, he had feelings for his "sis" so it is justified why he was hurt. None of them did it before and it was new and sudden to him coz from the start he never saw them doing anything like that. Maybe that's why MC was hurt, well that's my opinion.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I may have missed a posting here, but the changelog talks about pregnancy. Is that just the underpinnings of the system being introduced, or are am I missing something?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I don't think it makes any sense for the MC to be "puritanical" being an orc/goblin, whatever, the game is great and most of the time it's pretty interesting, however the characters look too much??????
I hope it gets revenge and it's not just the MC getting fucked up, that's uninteresting as time goes by.

But congratulations to the creator, the last time I was interested in a game here was Henteria Chronicles.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I may have missed a posting here, but the changelog talks about pregnancy. Is that just the underpinnings of the system being introduced, or are am I missing something?
Yeah, after some discussion, I changed the preg scene. It was using the battle system at v0.1.02 But it will be a simple RNG in the future. Its just an intro to the preg scene as per v0.1.04

Reactions: whizwart

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
Hey Deep, are we ever going to meet other races in the game? Iirc, there was some mention of elves and demons either here or in the game. Any plans for that?

Alborooosie

Jul 3, 2017
deep dimples hey brosky i just wanna ask 1 question: what's the goal of a main character of this game or maybe how his story will progress? I'm not talking about any spoilers or w/e like that but i'm just thinking should i invest myself in game i rly i'm not into all that cuck shit (no offense) obviously you have a great game comming but i was just wondering about that stuff you know. Is the character gonna be going into like a war chef role or villager cuck? <3 again great game inc keep the hard work ^^.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Hey Deep, are we ever going to meet other races in the game? Iirc, there was some mention of elves and demons either here or in the game. Any plans for that?
Definitely yes :), just haven't worked it out on how you can meet them to be honest. The elves in the game are pretty much a secluded race and the demons are from another continent.
deep dimples hey brosky i just wanna ask 1 question: what's the goal of a main character of this game or maybe how his story will progress? I'm not talking about any spoilers or w/e like that but i'm just thinking should i invest myself in game i rly i'm not into all that cuck shit (no offense) obviously you have a great game comming but i was just wondering about that stuff you know. Is the character gonna be going into like a war chef role or villager cuck? <3 again great game inc keep the hard work ^^.
Hmm, that's tough, because I don't think you'll enjoy it to be honest with you. I mean even when MC's at the 'top' there will be a lot of another kind of NTR, (netorase or willing cuckold). I think the MC situation will be similar to Geralt in witcher 1 (iirc). You're good at what you do, your ability is useful for the people yet they despise what you are. Appreciate for being so chill about the whole NTR thing though :).

Scythe1211

Jul 1, 2017
I have to say, I appreciate the dedication to making a story that pushes you to get emotionally invested in the characters, even if it was totally vanilla sex without any NTR elements, its a nice change at times when sex without any pretense of plot is a couple words in a search engine away, vs. something like this that wants you to engage the characters more.

Incredible bonus points for doing so with NTR plot line characters. I can't speak for others, but part of the impact of NTR is that kind of "oh god please no" aspect of the progress of your suspicions and the feeling of betrayal, which just... can't really happen without whomever it is, having some at least nominal importance to you. So many NTR plots are just not at all deep or invested, which at least for me, robs the key points (the hints here and there, getting nearer and nearer to confirming the characters fears for what their LI is doing, and finally catching them in it... , all the while you still go about your day and interact with them normally at least to that point) of most of almost all the impact they might have.

Odd as it may sound, this seems like a "coming of age" story in a way, Guroh is having to wake up to reality, and face a lot of his own biases, deal with the world not fitting into the box he put it in. Ushra is a really good example of this, pretty clearly having to make some decisions that she doesn't seem to like, both personally or their impact on Guroh. Ada I am less sure about, but "mysterious" seems to be her thing for now anyway.

Personally I have a bit of trouble with lack of communication in stories like these, because I feel like many of the issues would be either simplified, or nonexistent if the seemingly close to each other characters would actually talk to each other about what was going on. Not wanting to "hurt" somebody close to them by telling them about what is going on... that they then inevitably find out anyway and are then not only hurt, but feel betrayed because it was kept secret from them.. seems nonsensical to me.

I am excited to see the development of the story, the little prelude seems to indicate that Guroh as he is at the "end" of the story is a lot more world wise and in control of his life than in the actual beginning that we are playing through currently. Is the story going to be branching in any way? Or are the attributes and such going to open up more options to complete things going forward? Will we have to choose between seeing different paths? (if so I would assume that the stats would be thresholds for those different paths) or will you be able to do a sort of "perfect" run of the game, seeing every scene in one run?

Lastly, the time economy of the game is kind of odd.. at least in the start. before the raid it seems kind of meaninglessly repetitive, outside of trying to raise some stats, like that part seems like it could be compressed without a negative impact on anything. Past that event, unique developments happen frequently enough that the day to day progression means more.

All of this is just my personal opinion and preference, so regardless of any of that, keep up the good work! I think everything so far is great! looking forward to seeing how things progress.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I feel like the game needs a bit more feedback on what the stats do. The main loop outside of the story events are training up your stats so that combat gets easier, but we're not really told how the stats affect combat in a meaningful way. All we really get is just "more stats = better." I think the first combat should tell us which stats affect which combat number, and maybe some tips occasionally.

For instance when fighting the two rookies, I can usually beat the orc girl without much trouble but the goblin is very hard to hit. Something like having the game suggestion raising X stat after you lose to improve your odds would go a long way to making the system better instead of just kind of this black box of numbers go up.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I feel like the game needs a bit more feedback on what the stats do. The main loop outside of the story events are training up your stats so that combat gets easier, but we're not really told how the stats affect combat in a meaningful way. All we really get is just "more stats = better." I think the first combat should tell us which stats affect which combat number, and maybe some tips occasionally.

For instance when fighting the two rookies, I can usually beat the orc girl without much trouble but the goblin is very hard to hit. Something like having the game suggestion raising X stat after you lose to improve your odds would go a long way to making the system better instead of just kind of this black box of numbers go up.
There's a tutorial for the battle in case you missed it. You can go to journal -> Tutorials -> Battle. I planned to put it before the 1st battle with the rookies, but I think it could ruin the game's flow. But yeah, I think I should give a hint about the tutorial somewhere.

Alborooosie

Jul 3, 2017
Definitely yes :), just haven't worked it out on how you can meet them to be honest. The elves in the game are pretty much a secluded race and the demons are from another continent.

Hmm, that's tough, because I don't think you'll enjoy it to be honest with you. I mean even when MC's at the 'top' there will be a lot of another kind of NTR, (netorase or willing cuckold). I think the MC situation will be similar to Geralt in witcher 1 (iirc). You're good at what you do, your ability is useful for the people yet they despise what you are. Appreciate for being so chill about the whole NTR thing though :).
Thanks for a response gl brosky i see a lot unique mechanics plus theme that's standing out from other games i'm sure you're gonna have great game! Sadly it's not for me but i still see the potential.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
deep dimples I just want to say I have truly enjoyed this game so far, even if I was disappointed in the NTR. You have a real talent and a knack for storytelling and I hope you continue to put out such good content going forward.

edit: before anyone jumps me, I wasn't disappointed that there WAS ntr - I fucking love it - I just thought the execution could've been better (as outlined in my review).

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
deep dimples I just want to say I have truly enjoyed this game so far, even if I was disappointed in the NTR. You have a real talent and a knack for storytelling and I hope you continue to put out such good content going forward.

edit: before anyone jumps me, I wasn't disappointed that there WAS ntr - I fucking love it - I just thought the execution could've been better (as outlined in my review).
Nah, you're all right. Thanks man, appreciate your review.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, and about the animation, sorry if I misled you. I talked about it in developer notes.
Animation scene?
It's only two frames animation (I stated it on my patreon, but forgot to mention it here). My intention was never to mislead the players. If you felt that way, my bad.
Why bother with frame-by-frame animation?
I know there's a cheaper and easier way to do it, I'm just not a fan of tweened/flash animation. It just doesn't feel organic to me. Yeah, there are awesome tweened/flash animations out there, but I don't have the skills and the interest to do so as I don't think it fits the semi-realistic art of the game. For now, I will keep it this way, maybe it will look better and smoother once I have more time and resources to focus on it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes