4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I only enjoy NTR in games in three forms: when it's Netori, with the MC doing the cucking, when there is none at all or when you can play a full NTR route where the MC is cucked from the beginning to the end, getting nothing at all and maybe not even knowing it was happening. Is it possible to play in one of those ways?

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Hope you eventually release a mac version
Planning to, but not my main focus now, but will definitely look into it. I'm a new dev :') hope that's understandable

I only enjoy NTR in games in three forms: when it's Netori, with the MC doing the cucking, when there is none at all or when you can play a full NTR route where the MC is cucked from the beginning to the end, getting nothing at all and maybe not even knowing it was happening. Is it possible to play in one of those ways?
Yeah, I was trying to but it turned out to be very tricky to write the story that way. And I'm trying to make a system that when you do well, you don't get punished by seeing less of the good stuff (or bad), you know, the NTR scenes :')

White195

Dec 18, 2017
This is surprisingly fun, I enjoy the simple combat but still strategically.
It feels like your part of the tribe, with its own storyline.. i would love to see the camp/tribe itself having various resources which it spends.. and you working on procuring whatever their currently low in would increase the relation boons you get.

I hope you balance the scenes.. I don't personally dislike NTR, but overall it's a shame most portray the MC as some kind of weakling and unappealing to most... it would be interesting if at least eventually the mc can sit on the "top" while may having to endure while climbing the social ladder (or might ladder?).

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
This is surprisingly fun, I enjoy the simple combat but still strategically.
It feels like your part of the tribe, with its own storyline.. i would love to see the camp/tribe itself having various resources which it spends.. and you working on procuring whatever their currently low in would increase the relation boons you get.

I hope you balance the scenes.. I don't personally dislike NTR, but overall it's a shame most portray the MC as some kind of weakling and unappealing to most... it would be interesting if at least eventually the mc can sit on the "top" while may having to endure while climbing the social ladder (or might ladder?).
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. As someone who doesn't have a programming background it was a headache to code, but I learned a lot. Here, you're part of the clan (Tuk Manu), and the alliance of those clans would be a tribe. About collecting resources thing... Hmm, that's one interesting idea, I'd love to implement that. But that would mean less time creating lewd scenes for the next update, which I think the previous ones are lacking. I'll set aside the gameplay for now.

That's the idea, but there will still be those jealousy-inducing plots even once you're on top. I aim to make the game kinda maturish, and when that "harem situation" happens I feel like it doesn't make sense to make all the women just "love you unconditionally". So it will be more like a carnal madness situation, trying to corrupt even the most prudish woman falling into it by various means. But that's still a long way to go. To not confuse everybody and to earn that NTR tag, I'll go full NTR for the next update I'm working on.

Please add the 'monster' tag for Orc species
Didn't know that, thanks

Reactions: flobadog

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
deep dimples not clear how to train with Ulmakt. I have sparred with the two rookie raiders, won, it's morning, I am asked "task or self-improve", it mentions going to ulmakt's tent, I select "do something else" and go to the raiders tent, but all it happens there is ulmakt boning the slave, or whatever she is. There is no option to spar with him that I can find

1673797347648.png

1673797383596.png

1673797421584.png

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
deep dimples not clear how to train with Ulmakt. I have sparred with the two rookie raiders, won, it's morning, I am asked "task or self-improve", it mentions going to ulmakt's tent, I select "do something else" and go to the raiders tent, but all it happens there is ulmakt boning the slave, or whatever she is. There is no option to spar with him that I can find

View attachment 2313247

View attachment 2313250

View attachment 2313251
Ah shit my bad, thanks for reporting the bug. If you can't wait for the fixed version, you can go to raiders den in the morning before day 11, that way you can spar with Ulmakt when choosing self-improvement from then on. Cheers!

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
Ah shit my bad, thanks for reporting the bug. If you can't wait for the fixed version, you can go to raiders den in the morning before day 11, that way you can spar with Ulmakt when choosing self-improvement from then on. Cheers!
I am in Day 16, the raid is scheduled for Day 18. What I am able to do is go to the raiders den in the afternoon and spar, repeatedly, with the two rookies. I don't have an option for Ulmakt in self improvement, in the mornings

This is all I have in the self improvement menu

1673853660266.png

Last edited:

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I am in Day 16, the raid is scheduled for Day 18. What I am able to do is go to the raiders den in the afternoon and spar, repeatedly, with the two rookies. I don't have an option for Ulmakt in self improvement, in the mornings

This is all I have in the self improvement menu

View attachment 2315041
Yeah it was not supposed to do that, it's a bug (after day 10, introduction to sparing with Ulmakt won't be triggered, will fix it in the next version).
So you have two options now:
1. To load a before Day 11 save and go to raiders den in the morning. This will trigger sparing with Ulmakt in self-improvement. (I know it's an inconvenience, I feel you man, my bad)
2. You can continue on without sparing Ulmakt. I'm quite impressed tbh how you managed to beat both rookies without sparing him first, so hopefully you can beat your opponents on Day 18 as well. The whole thing with sparing is to prepare for Day 18, managed to do that, you're good to go. The only thing you'd be missing is some str points, melee skills, relation improvement with raiders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mmfregg

Feb 3, 2021
The NTR will happen again and again. But in later chapters, instead of trying to "win" or getting bitter over it, the mc will try to "adapt". Like he'll use her body to their advantage, finishing a contract or getting them to a better position, etc. This will corrupt him and his view on morality. Then he may start to take a liking to it which leads to swinging, netorase (willing cuckold), etc. Swapping partners with nobles to gain power, or join in their secret orgy... something like that :D

Hope that answers your question.
that sounds like a great concept, do you know of any games like that that already exist?, where did you get the idea of abusing her cheating for your advantage? just asking for science of course

Reactions: rgnar62

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
that sounds like a great concept, do you know of any games like that that already exist?, where did you get the idea of abusing her cheating for your advantage? just asking for science of course
I don't think I played one that exactly as I described, the idea just came when I drafted the storyline. Let me know if you finally find it, my scientist friend was looking for it as well

Last edited:
Reactions: mmfregg

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Apparently I get bothered when there are non-NTR scenes in an NTR game the way people are bothered by NTR scenes in non-NTR games.

Not a criticism, just felt like sharing.

Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Apparently I get bothered when there are non-NTR scenes in an NTR game the way people are bothered by NTR scenes in non-NTR games.

I completely relate to that. An NTR game that has the cuck getting his dick wet - or likes sharing - is as disappointing as unavoidable NTR/sharing in a harem game.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I completely relate to that. An NTR game that has the cuck getting his dick wet - or likes sharing - is as disappointing as unavoidable NTR/sharing in a harem game.
The two aren't comparable at all. When the MC is an actual gigacuck that just cheerleads for whoever is taking his girl it's typically just silly and he's unrelatable as he just throws away his dignity and self-respect instantly because HORNY.

If the protag never has sex and is just in close proximity to a bunch of beautiful women who he has little reason to be possessive of it's typically just worse. The women have no frame of reference so they can't even really say the cuck is failing to satisfy them, their betrayal is typically based on some predictable blackmail scenario or the women just being totally spineless and moronic. For all you know the cuck could be a literal sex god and all the betrayal is less meaningful because of that too.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022

Yeah, that's understandable. But for me, some of the best NTR stuffs I read include the non-NTR stuff as well. I think it makes the situation kinda have that 'slice of life' thingy, and the NTR will have more kick to it.

I plan to make the game with 75% netorare in the first few chapters and the last 25% chapters will be netorase. The game's currently in about 5-7% stage. The MC will get his dick wet in the first 75% for that transition to happen, but just not the way he wants.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
deep dimples Good on you for being so open about the NTR content, what it will be and how much there will be. If only most devs were as open about it, it would reduce some of the unnecessary drama about it. Though it would also help if different kinds of NTR had their own tags instead of just general NTR tag.

Pity i just don't get kicks out of NTR unless it's Netori or the kind of thing that happens in the very start and causes MC to grow in a way that it doesn't happen anymore, since the art style is something i love. Would love to see game with this art style and greenskins, but without NTR, so based on what you've said about the story i can't see this being for me. But i do wish you good success for the game, due to how open you are about it and not trying to double dip and make stupid drama fodder for the forums. (y)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes