4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
As someone who doesn't play NTR games and truly hates NTR content, I would like to say "Thank you" to this Dev for being upfront and honest about his project and intentions.

Clearly, this isn't for me, but the Dev's transparency means that I can read the Dev Notes, understand where they are going, click "ignore" and move on without drama, that "is the ntr avoi...." question, or having to read through a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

Thanks for being clear and honest, good luck with your game.
That's understandable, thank you for being so cool about it.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
what type of ntr are we working with here full story change or a minor foot note
So wait..is this some kinda....rise to power NTR story?

MC bullied and forced to watch all the females he loved get taking and fucked jnfron of him till he looses his shit and starts killing them and taking the women back??(anti-hero bit)

Honestly no fan of NTR, but thats mainly because of some kinda forced cucking for no reason. If story line is decent and well structured it's easy to have a good balance.

Or is this entire story a sole NTR focused cuck show? To little to go on atm, but curious to get a basic idea of future plans. Not much interest in pure NTR tho
Yeah, it's still in the very early stage of development. I wouldnt call it rise to power NTR as in dark hero party. But NTR will be the main theme for MC's character development. Like how he see things in life, it's not about flower and sunshine etc. so he just makes the best of what he's got.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Will you be able to play as Human and tame Orc girls? If so, this is quite tempting.
It's only 2nd person POV atm, and the mc is goblin/orc. Yeah, that's a tempting idea, I'll keep that in mind.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i was gonna say "finaly a game to sate my Orc-Girls fetish on"
and then i noticed peoples mentioned the tree-letters of doom, and ain't playing this game anymore

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Don't want to keep talking about NTR but just to be clear...

Is this story about NTR? Where the MC will get cucked over and over again until the end? Or is it just using NTR as a catalyst at the start to make the MC grow from there and get better and win at the end?

Anyhow, wish you luck with the game either way (y)

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Don't want to keep talking about NTR but just to be clear...

Is this story about NTR? Where the MC will get cucked over and over again until the end? Or is it just using NTR as a catalyst at the start to make the MC grow from there and get better and win at the end?

Anyhow, wish you luck with the game either way (y)
The NTR will happen again and again. But in later chapters, instead of trying to "win" or getting bitter over it, the mc will try to "adapt". Like he'll use her body to their advantage, finishing a contract or getting them to a better position, etc. This will corrupt him and his view on morality. Then he may start to take a liking to it which leads to swinging, netorase (willing cuckold), etc. Swapping partners with nobles to gain power, or join in their secret orgy... something like that :D

Hope that answers your question.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The NTR will happen again and again. But in later chapters, instead of trying to "win" or getting bitter over it, the mc will try to "adapt". Like he'll use her body to their advantage, finishing a contract or getting them to a better position, etc. This will corrupt him and his view on morality. Then he may start to take a liking to it which leads to swinging, netorase (willing cuckold), etc. Swapping partners with nobles to gain power, or join in their secret orgy... something like that :D

Hope that answers your question.
It does, thank you for answering.

This VN is not for me but I still wish you good luck

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
It is quite strange to see a renpy game without linux version since almost all renpy games come with windows, linux and macintosh executables. Could I request a linux version please?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Finally an Orc MC game...but he is a wimpy orc that is half goblin and the primary narrative driver is NTR. Hard pass!:(

Thanks for being up front about that and not leading anyone on- too many other Devs beat around the bush about it and end up lying to prospective backers.

Good to see diversity in MC races; hope some other games with better kinks crop up along the way.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
It is quite strange to see a renpy game without linux version since almost all renpy games come with windows, linux and macintosh executables. Could I request a linux version please?
I'm pretty new at this, the reason I don't do Linux, Mac, and Android is that I've got my hands full already and I'm afraid it will bite me in the back later for releasing them untested. But I'll look into it in the future

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Finally an Orc MC game...but he is a wimpy orc that is half goblin and the primary narrative driver is NTR. Hard pass!:(

Thanks for being up front about that and not leading anyone on- too many other Devs beat around the bush about it and end up lying to prospective backers.

Good to see diversity in MC races; hope some other games with better kinks crop up along the way.
Yeah I know, it's hard to find your ideal game that checks all the boxes. One of the main reasons I decided to make Greenskins is to have that game I've been wanting to play, really

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
I'm pretty new at this, the reason I don't do Linux, Mac, and Android is that I've got my hands full already and I'm afraid it will bite me in the back later for releasing them untested. But I'll look into it in the future
Frankly a native version of any game or software is preferred but it's not like proton/wine/dxvk can't be used for most of windows executables. Or windows virtual machine if all else fails. In other words I can run the game but it's not optimal/native experience since i have to jump through hoops.

Not doing ports for other operating systems which are unix-like is understandable since it will save you the headache from potential problems (for example it's good practice to name all your files and folders in lower case letters and to avoid using whitespaces and instead use underscore(_) - this example can be problematic for novice devs since windows is case-insensitive but other operating systems are not and can lead to issues when porting).

As for the game - I was actually looking for another game that is similar to Kingdom of Deception (that one was a bit of disappointment) and then found this rough gem. It's interesting for the protagonist to be a mixed race and I don't really care about ntr since it's part of story and intended experience. There are not many games that revolve around orcs and goblins so this is actually very good game even in this early phase.

deep dimples

Developer of Greenskins
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Frankly a native version of any game or software is preferred but it's not like proton/wine/dxvk can't be used for most of windows executables. Or windows virtual machine if all else fails. In other words I can run the game but it's not optimal/native experience since i have to jump through hoops.

Not doing ports for other operating systems which are unix-like is understandable since it will save you the headache from potential problems (for example it's good practice to name all your files and folders in lower case letters and to avoid using whitespaces and instead use underscore(_) - this example can be problematic for novice devs since windows is case-insensitive but other operating systems are not and can lead to issues when porting).

As for the game - I was actually looking for another game that is similar to Kingdom of Deception (that one was a bit of disappointment) and then found this rough gem. It's interesting for the protagonist to be a mixed race and I don't really care about ntr since it's part of story and intended experience. There are not many games that revolve around orcs and goblins so this is actually very good game even in this early phase.
Appreciate the heads-up and the kind words. But damn, I remember Kingdom of Deception as pretty solid, I was just not a fan of female mc but the writing was very good iirc, well it was a long time ago can't really remember. So yeah, if that was a disappointment, hopefully I don't disappoint... much :)

Reactions: riggety and n3k0d3v
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes