3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Take all my bottle caps I don't even care if the game has content or not or is grind or just broken.

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
if I remember right there is "parody" novel called GxG or something similar that is a +18 where basically Issei is the bad guy and enslave all the girls with Raynare being the first one, dunno all the work because is all in japanese and I wasn't able to found a translated version but the images explain very good what happen... there is even a genderswap Kiba in one of the 4 volumes
yup played that one thx for the reply btw

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
If @KingMonkeyMon was still around he'd be all over this I think (Wonder where he's at, haven't seen him post in months, hope you're okay big man).

• Sad
Reactions: Asia Argento

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
yup played that one thx for the reply btw
I think we are talkinh of different things, I refer to a novel called "Highschool GxG" not a game, dunno what you played but the novel I talk about is from an artist called Yxzyyxy that on pixiv made various picts around Raynare and the other 2 fallen angels, is not active since long time so dunno what happened to it

if the mc is Issei this better has an optional NTR route.. I mean, it's common sense
not really sure about NTR but if you read the intro then you see that... you know, better that you play the beta and all will be more clear

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
About time someone worked on this idea. Hope he doesnt give up on the game and good luck!

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Their Patreon states it's not Issei:
1. Main character - It will not be Issei, once again, you will play main role in the story and not sure what type of character will be the best...

Human hero - Normal guy from the school who find out he has powers

Angel - Powerful Angel with unique gift and addiction to sex

Demon - From a strong demon family that want to make a child with Rias and others

Apr 23, 2018
You know I was thinking of making a parody of DxD as well. I mean there aren't really a whole of parodies on F95. Even then there aren't a whole lot of Doujin based on DxD despite the fact that its perfect for like others have said. I mean most doujin artists make the same doujins over and over about FGO, or touhou project, or kantai collection.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes