Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Ok guys, this is a new hotfix. Probably the last one until the next update. As always, you only need the .html file . I already requested an update to the mirrors too.

V 0.20c 08/27/2022

Chasing your landlord (hotfix c)

Here is a quick hotfix to solve some bugs in the game. The cheat password is the same as 0.20 version.

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons (including cave visitor tier and the new patreons) at the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Raised the social, computer and intelligence skill gains on the Home computer, from 2-4 to 3-5.
  • Lowered the friendship requirements for Wade's scenes at AllforOne shop and the random event.
  • Raised the job progress points gains for every mission at JCS lvl 1,2,3. From now on, you'll gain 3-5 job points for every successful mission.
  • Raised the job points gains on maintenance and gym sections on JCS, to 2-3 job progress points.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug on the rent-payment event while in mind-block status. The player won't gain romance points unless he started Dalton's romance.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
the best and most complete game centered on m/m rivaling The Company and other similar masterpieces
Despite my best efforts I could not find a single spelling mistake, nor any inconsistency for playing in 2 days.
End-to-end, a showcase of what any HTML game should be. Hats off sir, well done.
By the way some of the kinks, like a male with a vagina initialy would put me off, but in context were flawlessly executed and managed to bring me to an edge, in a good way. Excellent writing!

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
the best and most complete game centered on m/m rivaling The Company and other similar masterpieces
Despite my best efforts I could not find a single spelling mistake, nor any inconsistency for playing in 2 days.
End-to-end, a showcase of what any HTML game should be. Hats off sir, well done.
By the way some of the kinks, like a male with a vagina initialy would put me off, but in context were flawlessly executed and managed to bring me to an edge, in a good way. Excellent writing!
It's an honor that you compare me to such legendary game as the company (I have yet to play it, but I'll definitely do. That game is one of the references of the HTML games). There were 3 games that have direct influence in my game:
  1. Shameless impurity. This one started all. This is a sandbox that was ended abruptly (it barely had any content), but it hit my kinks directly: It had a lot of DILFs characters on it, and the landlord directly inspired me to create Dalton and his business, JCS. One day when I was trying to track a bug on the .html file... I realized that I could give it a shot and create my version. So my project was born that day (it was on November 20, 2020). I didn't even had the game's name yet.
  2. Young Marcus: That was the first HTML game, and the first text sandbox I played. The gameplay mechanics and general structure of the game came from that game. There is an expansion made by Randiel, that improves the game a lot. On M/M games, that game is another reference.
  3. Hornstown: My third and final influence. The stat system and choices that this game offers are so vast... hell, it has a lot of gay content in a game that actually manages to cater straight/bi/lesbian and even gay folks.
  4. Demitransference: Narrative and dialogue speaking, a model to follow
Heh, I know that most of the kinks I have are offputting to many people, and this game goes around my kinks, but I also made sure that most of them can be skipped so most people can enjoy the game. That's one of the core features. I'll have a little update in September, so check the thread from time to time.

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
thanks sounds great! And some bi content would go a long way (the gym couple is the best candidate)
The kinks are well integrated and can be turned off so they are not offputting. I've played the 3 games you mentioned and yours is by far better! Before working on another update (as the game is very well completed as of now) play 5.2 The Company this version just came out. You will get some ideas for sure.

Again, keep up the superb work dude! Almost no grinding and the best visuals in an m/m novell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Thank you for doing the FAQ, it makes it easier to know that this is not my kind of game play. I wish you success with your game.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's an honor that you compare me to such legendary game as the company (I have yet to play it, but I'll definitely do. That game is one of the references of the HTML games). There were 3 games that have direct influence in my game:
  1. Shameless impurity. This one started all. This is a sandbox that was ended abruptly (it barely had any content), but it hit my kinks directly: It had a lot of DILFs characters on it, and the landlord directly inspired me to create Dalton and his business, JCS. One day when I was trying to track a bug on the .html file... I realized that I could give it a shot and create my version. So my project was born that day (it was on November 20, 2020). I didn't even had the game's name yet.
  2. Young Marcus: That was the first HTML game, and the first text sandbox I played. The gameplay mechanics and general structure of the game came from that game. There is an expansion made by Randiel, that improves the game a lot. On M/M games, that game is another reference.
  3. Hornstown: My third and final influence. The stat system and choices that this game offers are so vast... hell, it has a lot of gay content in a game that actually manages to cater straight/bi/lesbian and even gay folks.
Heh, I know that most of the kinks I have are offputting to many people, and this game goes around my kinks, but I also made sure that most of them can be skipped so most people can enjoy the game. That's one of the core features. I'll have a little update in September, so check the thread from time to time.
You forgot Demitransference. Quickly change before a certain dog comes by ;).

I agree with Shameless Impurity (and the original adaptation Incubus Dreams) and the 2 Young Marcus. I tried Hornstown many times but I've never been hooked (I never know what to do...).

So you're saying that the MC shouldn't be named Ryan but Rafster right :p.
I didn't see anything that hardcore outside the epilogue (maybe in the last update I didn't try yet sorry :cry:).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You forgot Demitransference. Quickly change before a certain dog comes by ;).
Demi is on a whole new level (on narrative, dialogues and branching) that I can't compare... but now that I think of it, when I designed the dialog system I had demitransference as reference... I'll include it. But he knows I'm a fan, but I don't even try to reach his level, he's so damn good at it.

Sorry UnrulyDogBoy , sir... I'll edit before I get thrown into the dungeon again. :oops:

I didn't see anything that hardcore outside the epilogue (maybe in the last update I didn't try yet sorry :cry:).
Hmmm, yeah, but things get a little bit darker (just like Garrett's epilogue) on JCS level 3. I can't wait to read your opinions, you're always so through with your feedback, it's great to have you as a player.

• Haha
Reactions: greenray and Oliz82

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Thank you for doing the FAQ, it makes it easier to know that this is not my kind of game play. I wish you success with your game.
Thanks! Yeah, I decided to be very explicit on the tags, and how much is in the game for most of them. It was necessary, especially considering the shitload of tags my game has :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ILCjr

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
Hi! I really like these type of games! Yours is already BUSSIN 10/10! But in some of others there's a cheat option of limitless Energy... Could you please add something like that into your game? I would really appreciate that.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hi! I really like these type of games! Yours is already BUSSIN 10/10! But in some of others there's a cheat option of limitless Energy... Could you please add something like that into your game? I would really appreciate that.
Noted, I'll have it in mind for future updates. I can't promise you for the next one though, I have my hands full with it and I can't add another feature.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
By the way, before I forget, time for the weekly report of what's happened in the game. It has been a very busy week. I had the launch of the hotfix C (It's on the mirrors at last) , which took me about two days, but I hope it can make it easier the grind on JCS, and Wade's scenes should be easier to get now. For patreons who joined from 27th and onwards, your names will appear on the next update, which I have scheduled by September 15th. The poll should be over on the 10th and I have to start focusing completely on the storyline you guys choose.

The rest of the week, I spend creating the scene gallery. When I launched the 0.20 update, one user asked why there isn't a gallery where one can replay scenes we got over. So I spent a few days investigating how to do that on Twine/Sugarcube. Some HTML games have them, and I thought you guys would like it.

So I have the first prototype of the scene gallery. It's a persistent one, meaning, you can start over 1000 times, and it will have the scenes you unlocked. The only way to erase them is that you erase the cache on your browser, or use a different browser.

The gallery will be in-game, on the MC (Ryan's) PC. under a new option, called VR scenes. There you can access all the scenes that involve a particular character. For this update, I have Dalton, Garrett, and Mike. On this option, for a money fee (now you'll use that fortune you acquire through the JCS storyline) you can replay any scene of a particular character. There are also tips on how to find any particular scene, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find them. How to unlock them? just watch them once, and that's it. It won't be retroactive, so maybe you'll have to replay JCS or Bear Fist Tournament/Road to the belt to get the scenes. If you have saves near the scenes, you can use them too.

Before you ask, yeah, there are plans to add characters like Luke, Wade, Louie, or Mack to the scene gallery. Just not on this update.

I also started the random event that I wanted to start since I began to work on this update. I don't like to spoil, but it involves an old lady, a thug, you trying to stop the mugging, and cops busting after all the disorder you make if you decide to fight him. It will be a blast.

So, that's it, back to the cave. There is so much to do. There will be more news next week.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Demi is on a whole new level (on narrative, dialogues and branching) that I can't compare... but now that I think of it, when I designed the dialog system I had demitransference as reference... I'll include it. But he knows I'm a fan, but I don't even try to reach his level, he's so damn good at it.
Dude! Your game is AMAZING!!! There are no "levels" between us. Your style, stories, and sexiness are AWESOME. The only thing I enjoy more than your game is your friendship.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Dude! Your game is AMAZING!!! There are no "levels" between us. Your style, stories, and sexiness are AWESOME. The only thing I enjoy more than your game is your friendship.

Unruly
Well your friendship and guys with hard dicks and juicy butts. Wait, can I say hard dicks in the discussion forums? Does F95 have a juicy ass policy?

Unruly

• I just jizzed my pants

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Time for the weekly report guys. You won't get rid of me easily.

So. I'm deep into this cops/robbers theme I started last week. I got the police station scene ready (two scenes, with two different cops. You'll know when the update gets released) and I thought what would happen if you refuse the cop's errrr... petitions and let them add to your criminal record? At first, I thought about leaving it like that and proceeding to other things... but then I thought about why not add a prison sequence. This sequence was planned for later... but screw it, I'm beginning it now. I spent two days designing it, and now I have a clear idea of what's gonna happen there.

It's the infamous North Hampton Penitentiary (people who played Garrett's dark ending know the place). The idea is to have a large sequence, from the intake process to the duration of the sentence (it may get from measly 2 days to 28 days. If you get your criminal record beyond that... game over. This is not GTA), and the release. You need to survive using your fighting, social and other "naughty" skills to make it to the release day. There you'll meet a whole new cast of nasty characters, between inmates and guards, each one with their own plans for you. Play your cards right, and you'll raise your crime skill easily, along with chances to raise all your other skills (including the naughty ones). Your cellmate will play a big role in this, so you'll need to gain his trust. Quick, or you'll be in trouble soon.

I'm gonna need one or two extra weeks to implement what I have planned for the prison. I know, it's not ideal. I still want to release the update in September but bear with me, the wait will be worth it. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can extend the poll (I'm new to Patreon, so I hope I can modify it).

I'll keep you updated guys. I can't wait to show you this update. Well, back to the cell.... errrr.... cave. See ya next week.

Rafster out.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys! time to inform what's been done this week. The prison sequence is still underway. I have the intake process ready, the main cell, and the first scene with Razor, your cellmate. It's a test, to prove you're worth his time.

I should take this opportunity to give you guys an overview of the prison sequence. The main idea is to survive all the days of your sentence. If the cops catch you (right now the only moment where this happens is in the fight on the random event) and you refuse to have sex with them, you'll have your first crime listed on your record, and sent to prison. The record is acumulative, so next time you'll be sent to prison the sentence will be longer.

Once you get to prison, you'll be introduced to your cellmate, Razor And your sentence will begin the next day. Time flows differently in Prison (the cheat to advance time is disabled here), each day you'll be presented with activities to do, from talking and convincing your cellmate to help you, go to the courtyard, work in maintenance to reduce your sentence, among other things.

If you convince Razor to help you, that will open the prison sex scenes, among with opportunities to gain up reputation in prison. The more reputation you have, the less likely you'll be assaulted during your sentence, and more scenes will be available, and new chances to gain more skills. However YOU CAN survive prison without Razor's support, but it will be harder, you'll need a lot of fighting skills (among others) to survive the attacks of the other inmates there. You'll be a target all the time.

I'm working as hard as I can to have this update ready in September, even if I don't sleep, it doesn't matter.

Oh, and I also did the first scene as reward for the Bear tier on Patreon. I can't wait to show you the next update, I love it.

Well, that's it, time to return to the cave. See ya next week

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey folks! Time for the, delayed-as-hell, weekly report! Last week, I spent in the prison (NOT ME) finishing the 3 daily activities (Cleaning maintenance, Computer lab, and library), and the shower section. Heh, what did you expect, a prison without the dreaded shower sequence? think again.

Now, you'll need to have some fighting skills, or the support of your cellmate to make the showers a ...less deadly place, and have the usual fun there. This week I'm starting the first task for razor, the gym section of the prison, and if possible, the courtyard. The plan is to have at least 4 more scenes to publish the next update. I'm going to split the update in two, to give you something. So expect more news next week.

Well, that's it, back to the cell... err... cave.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes