Extravagent

May 19, 2020
The game doesn't work and it gives me a "Error: importScripts failed to load the script "undefinedLib/iniVars.js"."
I renamed the Lib folder to undefinedLib and it works, but it doesnt load any images.
Any fixes?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The game doesn't work and it gives me a "Error: importScripts failed to load the script "undefinedLib/iniVars.js"."
I renamed the Lib folder to undefinedLib and it works, but it doesnt load any images.
Any fixes?
What OS are you using? (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android... those are the ones that the game run) also, what browser did you use?

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
What OS are you using? (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android... those are the ones that the game run) also, what browser did you use?
Windows 11 and I've used Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera GX.
All 4 gave me both issues (the importScripts error and the no images after renaming the lib folder)

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Windows 11 and I've used Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera GX.
All 4 gave me both issues (the importScripts error and the no images after renaming the lib folder)
The files and folders must be unzipped as they are in the .zip file, or they won't work.

EDIT: To be more precise, it should be like this.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 225840.png

I tested them in the four browsers (I also have Windows 11). Make sure the file was downloaded correctly and all the files were unzipped. One thing to try, is to use a different folder/location for the game, and see if it works.

Last edited:

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
Fixed, issue was where I put the game and the location ig somehow messes with the game. Putting it close to the root folder of the drives fixes the problem. Thank you very much for your help!

Reactions: Rafster

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
Fixed, issue was where I put the game and the location ig somehow messes with the game. Putting it close to the root folder of the drives fixes the problem. Thank you very much for your help!
A bit curious, but do the folder you formerly put the game in has special characters in it? Like "gaystuff!!!!!!!" for example. Or maybe you put the game inside several subfolders?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A bit curious, but do the folder you formerly put the game in has special characters in it? Like "gaystuff!!!!!!!" for example. Or maybe you put the game inside several subfolders?
That's very likely the issue he had. Tho English exclamation mark shouldn't cause the problem.
Several sub-folders shouldn't be a problem either. Unless the game itself specified the storage structure.

Space, any letter that's not in english might cause such issue.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
My guess? maybe it has a folder or subfolder with the word "/temp/" . I can take a look and see if I can eliminate this. It's a leftover when I worked with the twine program. Nowadays, I usee tweego + Visual Studio Core, so it's not needed.

In fact, many (not all) twine games use this code (it's to load pics regardless you run from the .html file OR directly with Twine) so that folder may be problematic not only for GG, but for other games as well.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
No special characters on my location, but it does have temp in it, but other html games work fine.
Yup, that's the culprit. I'm gonna see if I can delete that part of the code, since it's not needed (back when I started at November 2020, it was. I think it's one of the first things I had in the game program-wise). In case you want to know, the folder that contains the html files that twine uses, contains a "/temp/" so it's used to build a path to the images.

I can't remember if the original code I took that from, had that part or if it was another of my (not so) great ideas.

But since I no longer use Twine, I'll see if I can eliminate this.

EDIT: Sorry for nerd talk. Let's get back to talking about sex, dicks and asses, please.

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
Yup, that's the culprit. I'm gonna see if I can delete that part of the code, since it's not needed (back when I started at November 2020, it was. I think it's one of the first things I had in the game program-wise). In case you want to know, the folder that contains the html files that twine uses, contains a "/temp/" so it's used to build a path to the images.

I can't remember if the original code I took that from, had that part or if it was another of my (not so) great ideas.

But since I no longer use Twine, I'll see if I can eliminate this.

EDIT: Sorry for nerd talk. Let's get back to talking about sex, dicks and asses, please.
Any cheats to unlock gallery? Or just regular viewing as playing is the only way?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes