Terry A Davis

Nov 11, 2017
The milk maid has disappeared from my tent when i sent her away for training she has not come back and she no longer in training. How do i fix this?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
The milk maid has disappeared from my tent when i sent her away for training she has not come back and she no longer in training. How do i fix this?
Same happened to me with the witch, i put 2 girls to train at the same time, and the first one disappeared

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The "real time" training of the girls is pretty stupid tbh. There should be a way to finish their training faster.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 3524644 Was anyone able to enter that hidden room? Or just an easter egg like Lara Croft
the same puzzle that opens the route to Yog, except that the signs all should be the same, as I recall it is the sign with the circle at its base (i.e. the one on the bottom Left for the configuration that opens the Yog path). But it seems that it is an Easter Egg as I couldn;t find a way to take the girl with me - no interaction.
You can do this before the Yog opening, probably after too

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. So the Elxier of Life Quest is bugged but I did find a work around for it. I had gotten all four ingredients but for some reason it wasn't registering that I had gotten the Rich Milk in my inventory, so I decided to milk Creamia just for the heck of it and sure enough after I did that I was able to complete the quest. Does anyone know or have a screenshot of how to get the turbines going, where the levers need to be at? I have been trying to figure it out and it is hard because there is not much lighting in the area. I wasnt sure about this game at first but thought I would download it and I really enjoy the humor in this game although the whole knight revenge segment could be cut down or a way to skip it.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes