zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Damn, my last save was at the beginning of Elixir mission... at the end of update you are kicked out of the game, so I lost good minutes of gameplay. Dev should put a warning "Save before entering here"

Reactions: CapnMorgan05

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Damn, my last save was at the beginning of Elixir mission... at the end of update you are kicked out of the game, so I lost good minutes of gameplay. Dev should put a warning "Save before entering here"
I was fortunate to have a reasonably recent one but yeah. and it was jolting.

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
you have to go back to the spinning floor patterns and find the *other* correct pattern. It's not hard to figure out.
Can you just share the correct pattern? I am really not a huge fan of this puzzle and already tried quite a few different variations.

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
Sure - happy to help :)
Thanks for this! After you shared it I also found the sign talking about the code for the booty.

But somehow, the door that appears for you isn't triggering for me when I put in the code. Tried doing this at a few different points in time, before fighting, after fighting, after telling the major, still nothing, unfortunately.

Might be a bug for me.

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
I like the concept of this game a lot but it is too difficult to read the dialogue. The text is way too small and the green color with a brown background doesn't help.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks for this! After you shared it I also found the sign talking about the code for the booty.

But somehow, the door that appears for you isn't triggering for me when I put in the code. Tried doing this at a few different points in time, before fighting, after fighting, after telling the major, still nothing, unfortunately.

Might be a bug for me.
make sure you go back farther in the maze - it doesn't open in that same room.

Reactions: stips_k

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
I like the concept of this game a lot but it is too difficult to read the dialogue. The text is way too small and the green color with a brown background doesn't help.
sounds like a graphics problem on your end - the text is quite big and easy to read on my laptop.

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
make sure you go back farther in the maze - it doesn't open in that same room.
In the spoiler image that you posted there is a door that opens up in the riddle room. That one isn't appearing for me. There isn't a path at any point in the dungeon. Also no pop-up appeared.
So, maybe I am missing something or it is bugged.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
In the spoiler image that you posted there is a door that opens up in the riddle room. That one isn't appearing for me. There isn't a path at any point in the dungeon. Also no pop-up appeared.
So, maybe I am missing something or it is bugged.
yeah, my bad - it does open in that same room. my only guess is that you didn't get the symbols exactly right. could be bugged, but I haven't run into any like that really.

Reactions: stips_k

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I was using the ugly harem trainer to increase the witch's stats when she said that she couldn't train her anymore and then immediately asked who I wanted to train and now she's missing entirely. Not with the trainer, not in the tent, and not in her treehouse. How do I get her back, or is my save screwed now?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes