• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Look intesting but if have less that 2 hour of game i will wait because i don't want again seen good potentiel but never go after 30 minute

Reactions: Tatsubluewild

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I've played it a few days ago (it was up 5 days ago on another site that shall not be named). overall, it's a really interesting game, art is cool, writing is pretty tight, and the story is pretty interesting. It also has a really decent amount of content for a first release, if any of you are interested, I'd try to support the developer on patreon.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Looks weird, at least for a western erotic game, but interesting.
Plenty of tags too, so hopefully there'll be a good bit of content.

D

Deleted member 1619352

sad to say it doesn't work (for me at least) with wine or nwjs, only an infinite now loading screen

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have a Problem and I am stuck.
There are no more quests to get more girls.
I can't go further in the game.
I have 6 girls in my harem and it is not counting as getting 5.
What is it that I miss here.

Reactions: GerBear

hathios

May 20, 2017
Then you have to train a lot and buy healing supplies to stay alive.
I will test it if it is possible to safe her.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Okay I have tested something.
As long as the redhead lives and you upgrade your War-camp you can't go to sleep anymore.

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
No it is not possible to safe the redhead from the start but dont get discouraged just play untill the end, trust me, also if you are stuck when you have everything you need to attack the gate, you have to talk to the dude that manages your warcamp, the option to attack should show up and if not, for some reason going to the gate talking to the guard and the going back fixed it for me

hathios

May 20, 2017
Nope I run between the game and Worm 4 times and it never shows up that I can attack teh gate.
The quests are not completing themselfes as I meet the requirments already.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes