• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Ok so I have done everything I could, got the mill, 6 girls, killed the chief who ate darcia but I can't recruit the goblins at the south east, what do I miss ?

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Tiny text on a brown background - ingenious!
Non-mute music after each action - great!
Enemy attacks, every 2 steps - super! Does someone really think that fighting on this engine is interesting?

D

Deleted member 20801

Just completed it !!! This was a fun game can't wait for the next one, Cheers to the Dev,

hathios

May 20, 2017
I uploaded a safefile named file1 there yoiu can see how far I am in the game.
I can't upgrade the tent anymore.
The quests are not updating even when Worm says I have all the harem girls.

D

Deleted member 20801

can we actualy attack the fort yet? got the horde but theres no option to do anything with em?
Yes you can there is an end credit Scene , you have to talk to worm ? he has an option when you completed all quests !!!

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Did you find supplies and upgrade the tent ? they are scattered through out the map you have to interact with the barrels
Yep.
Honestly it feels a lot like a bug. The chief goblin talks about how I meet the requirements with the camp and the harem girls and then nothing, the textbox just close.

Reactions: jed999

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
Okay ive looked at your save and for some reason the 5 harem girls mission didnt detect that you have 5+ girls do you remember in which order you got the girls?

flyer0303

Apr 9, 2018
the witch quest is a little bit buggy
i collect all herbs, but the game dont recog them
so its maybe a good idea to make a (side)quest complet after you get them, and then get the next

question - why i cant get lara? :)

hathios

May 20, 2017
Is the order of the girls important?
I think it was: Aya from the Stree-uhk quest.
Sheeriku, Tigeera, Creamia and Rhenise and Kara
And I want Lara as my slave too. ;)

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Is it possible that by getting rhenise and kara last you get directly from 4 to 6 slaves and the game never detect the count as 5 ?

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
that is exactly what i was thinking and why i asked in which order he was getting the girls

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes