Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah. Im fairly familiar with the way things work on this site by now. My point is that if the game isnt finished, then mark the version as lower than 1.0. 1.0 has always been a release build for every game ever (sometimes its higher, depening on how many patches were applied before/after release). If people wont keep to the standard of marking their versions properly, chaos will follow.

I may be anal about this but i still like knowing what im getting myself into prior to downloading and not having to ask about it.
i know what ya mean and trust me, i'm on the same boat.
yet the mods here can't really do anything about it. it's the dev being at fault here for using a confusing versionnumber.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
wow, Great art, and by the size there's a lot of content, based on the fact the MC is a goblin i expected corruption and rape, but i cant see the tags for it, so you dont have plans to add any of that to the game?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I have 5 girls upgraded camp but cant recruit the horde and dont know whats wrong is it how much game developed so far or its some bugg?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
idk what i did but i cant save anymore lol can anyone help
A few questions first:

1. Did you open a save file with save editor and accidently closed save editor without saving the file again?
--> Then save editor has that save file still open in the background. This makes it impossible to save on that save spot because the save editor prevents it.
==> 2 Solutions: a.) Shut down your computer and start it again. This shuts down the save editor in the background, too, and hence the save file is not occupied anymore.
b.) Open the task manager and search for the save editor in the list of running applications/tasks. Then select it and force it to shut down. This frees the save file and makes it useable again.

2. Did you accidentily try to open the global save file with the save editor?
--> Same as above, the save editor occupies the global save file then and prevents any changes to it. This prevents saving completely as saving always also effects the global save file.
==> Solutions as above.

3. In your game folder is the sub folder "www" within that sub folder is another sub folder "save".
Have you accidentily deleted the whole folder "www" or particularly the folder "save" within it?
--> If the game cannot find a folder "save" within a folder "www" in the game directory then the game cannot save anymore.
==> Restore the folders and you can save again.
If you only deleted the folder "save" then simply create a new folder within the "www" folder and rename that new folder to "save".
That will enable the game to save again.

Reactions: Aton
Sep 30, 2017
Already half a GB at first release? Woah! This must have some decent amount of content already. Amma download it right away.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I have 5 girls upgraded camp but cant recruit the horde and dont know whats wrong is it how much game developed so far or its some bugg?
Do you have 500 coins for them to join you? if not just grind a bit for some coins to get 500 to pay for the goblins

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
1.0 does NOT mean first release, it means FINISHED
Nope.
Version 1.0 does NOT mean that a game is finished.
E.g. I play online games that are version 1.1.1.xxxx or even version 2.4.

So "version" does NOT mean a game is complete.
Usually "version 1.0" means that game can be played till a current temporary ending is reached.
The game may be complete but may also be imcomplete-
It just does not end abruptly in the middle of an episode of the story.
Instead the game ends after the current episode is concluded and before the next episode starts.

In this game the current version ends right after the goblins take the fort and before the next chapter about invading the kingdom starts.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Good game. The art style has its own charm, if you don't mind the MC being a goblin with literal mushroom dick. The writing is quite good, too, except for the H-scenes which are a bit too short for my liking.
Random battles are too many to be enjoyable, you can always use Escape but it's just not bearable when you are running around the map doing quests.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes