scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What about Lara Croft, I mean the girl chained in the lower level of the Stree-uhk cave?
Any way to free her? Did I miss any of her content, besides her animation?

@N3fer: underrated comment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What about Lara Croft, I mean the girl chained in the lower level of the Stree-uhk cave?
Any way to free her? Did I miss any of her content, besides her animation?

@N3fer: underrated comment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey scrumbles! Thanks for playing!
The "Guest" in the cave is an Easter Egg, and not an obtainable companion at the moment.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
A great game! I found a bug though. Near the farmer who milks Cremea, you can walk out of the screen and cannot return. Luckily my last save was quite near by.

Idanis

Jul 15, 2018
I've played it a few days ago (it was up 5 days ago on another site that shall not be named). overall, it's a really interesting game, art is cool, writing is pretty tight, and the story is pretty interesting. It also has a really decent amount of content for a first release, if any of you are interested, I'd try to support the developer on patreon.
what is this "other site that shall not be named"? f95zone is the only site ive come across where these games are located :/

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Hey all! Happy to hear all the feedback!

I apologize about the 1.0 label, I should of researched the correct use of this labeling system more. The game is a first chapter or episode. The pipeline is set up for three chapters total. It takes a long time to make games though (800+ hours for the first chapter) and I wanted to have a polished release out in the wild to get some feedback before moving forward, plus I didn't want to have a half complete product, or no product, prior to launching a patreon, and heck see if it was a game people like and I should continue developing, or start a different project.

I apologize for the harem count bug, just got back from vacation and I will get right on fixing it! (As well as some of the other issues that have popped up, such as encounter frequency, imbalanced zombies, etc.)

I'll see about releasing a game guide.

Shame about Darcia...did you finish the game? (Assuming my crappy game design didn't sabotage you with the a fore mentioned harem count bug).

But most of all thanks a ton for playing and for the feedback! It's my first game and I hope to continue churning work out!
Hi gac, I liked the game. What I would like to see improved on in the next updates is on the harem. A few ideas I have is a clothing option, make them wear sexy cloths or make them naked. More sex scenes like having a threesome with the mother and daughter and make the girls have an orgy with the goblin camp and more dialogue with the scenes e.g they are not into it at first but the more sex they have the more the break down and enjoy it.

GolgTracko3o

Sep 29, 2019
I'm a simple man, I like dumb bimbo sluts, I like harems, fetishes and dirty talk, I don't care about gameplay or story, this game is pretty good imo

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
this is a job for goblin slayer...

in all seriousness this game is neat, with all the twists and surprises

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
The art style is really good. Love the setting too. Reminds me of those weird sci-fi/fantasy mixes of 80/90s, but without the sci-fi. Heavy Metal 2000 and etc.

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
You could put some evolution system in the globin like the goblins of anime, like from goblin to orc and he changes the appearence in each evolution you know. English is not my native language so sorry if i did not speak well

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Grolokk Update 1.1. Patched release that fixes a few things, most notable the game breaking bug that some players were getting with the Harem Girl Count.
Fixes
-Fixed the Game Breaking Bug where players were getting stuck after after collecting all the harem girls and not being able to progress (related to completing the quest “Whoregon Trail” last , BIG Shout out to Xyav from f95zone for doing the lion's share of the bug hunting before I even knew it existed)
-Fixed some text running off the screen with worm
-Tweaked the Undead’s stats
-Fixed re-spawning items

I know the 1.1 version number might be a point of debate, but to avoid confusion on which versions are newer I'll probably stick with that version labeling method.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Grolokk Update 1.1. Patched release that fixes a few things, most notable the game breaking bug that some players were getting with the Harem Girl Count.
Fixes
-Fixed the Game Breaking Bug where players were getting stuck after after collecting all the harem girls and not being able to progress (related to completing the quest “Whoregon Trail” last , BIG Shout out to Xyav from f95zone for doing the lion's share of the bug hunting before I even knew it existed)
-Fixed some text running off the screen with worm
-Tweaked the Undead’s stats
-Fixed re-spawning items

I know the 1.1 version number might be a point of debate, but to avoid confusion on which versions are newer I'll probably stick with that version labeling method.
I'll give the game a go again,BUT you MUST, sniff, bring back the red head, sniff.... I really loved the dialogue and her fighting abilities and I wannt to have her back in the team. Sniffsniffsniff...

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes