LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Grolokk Update 1.1. Patched release that fixes a few things, most notable the game breaking bug that some players were getting with the Harem Girl Count.
Fixes
-Fixed the Game Breaking Bug where players were getting stuck after after collecting all the harem girls and not being able to progress (related to completing the quest “Whoregon Trail” last , BIG Shout out to Xyav from f95zone for doing the lion's share of the bug hunting before I even knew it existed)
-Fixed some text running off the screen with worm
-Tweaked the Undead’s stats
-Fixed re-spawning items

I know the 1.1 version number might be a point of debate, but to avoid confusion on which versions are newer I'll probably stick with that version labeling method.
it might be a good idea to 'Report' this so that the mods can update the thread for you

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I liked the game but honestly, didn't like the final twist. It removes the impact of the beginning and, I don't know... it wasn't needed. In this crazy game, clearly based on d&d there were many ways to bring her back without...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, anyway. Maybe the developer didn't thought that anyone would take his game seriously, maybe he made it as a joke. But ey, I really liked it. I will be looking for the continuation :D

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I liked the game but honestly, didn't like the final twist. It removes the impact of the beginning and, I don't know... it wasn't needed. In this crazy game, clearly based on d&d there were many ways to bring her back without...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, anyway. Maybe the developer didn't thought that anyone would take his game seriously, maybe he made it as a joke. But ey, I really liked it. I will be looking for the continuation :D
Where on earth did you get the d&d resemblance from? Because of goblins? The game is clearly inspired by 80's sci-fi fantasy like wizards and Heavy Metal.

Reactions: Xanado

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I want to say to keep Darcia as she is. It was quite the surprise, and I think that's a good thing. It helps with the game's setting. There are plenty of other girls and likely will be more in the future.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Loving all these theory's and the feedback. Honestly I did not set out to create a ton of story in a titty game but like that some popped up. The story arc past chapter 1 is fleshed out, the game as it ended with chapter one is a little over 1/3 of the way through, so no spanning epic here, but many questions will be answered in Chapter 2!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
it might be a good idea to 'Report' this so that the mods can update the thread for you
I sent a PM to the mod who posted the thread. This might be a dumb question but do I hit the "Report" button under the update post with the updated game versions?

LaPija99

Sep 7, 2018
is there a way to rescue the tomb rider like girl in cave?
apparently no, at least not yet....

also is the witch obtainable??? cause i have no idea how to get the other stuff besides the flowers from the cementary

nvm found the stuff

Last edited:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Loving all these theory's and the feedback. Honestly I did not set out to create a ton of story in a titty game but like that some popped up. The story arc past chapter 1 is fleshed out, the game as it ended with chapter one is a little over 1/3 of the way through, so no spanning epic here, but many questions will be answered in Chapter 2!
I need a plot in my hentai, I'm not a caveman. :)

Reactions: traplover19

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I sent a PM to the mod who posted the thread. This might be a dumb question but do I hit the "Report" button under the update post with the updated game versions?
No dumb questions here my perverted friend. You could do that or hit 'Report' for the OP and just provide a link to the post with the update, either one should work fine. As long as you explain to them what it is you want

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes